• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

An Augur of Sovereignty: Battle for Trivia Anemone (Always Open)

Zaltusinel

Novelist and Word Whisperer
Greetings players of Rpnation! I'm Zaltusinel and for this roleplay will be your gamemaster.

In this roleplay, players will control a group of people known as a faction in the colony known as Trivia Anemone. Players will have the freedom to control their people and help decide the fate of the colony. Gather resources, build structures, create government, dominate a market, and much more!

Get creative with unique races, cultures, livestock etc. This roleplay will be cooperative and competitive. Players will need to balance to survive the planet Nexus. With the mothere country being oppressive and hardly getting along in the colony. Who knows if they're going to survive. One way to find out...

This is a interest check to see who would be interested in such of an endeavor. This roleplay will be detailed, yet it will be full of fun and come naturally to you. If interested, simply leave a message below and when I am fully ready, the fun shall start!

Stay sane out there fate writers.

-Zaltusinel

Greetings players of Rpnation! I'm Zaltusinel and for this roleplay will be your gamemaster.

In this roleplay, players will control a group of people known as a faction in the colony known as Trivia Anemone. Players will have the freedom to control their people and help decide the fate of the colony. Gather resources, build structures, create government, dominate a market, and much more!

Get creative with unique races, cultures, livestock etc. This roleplay will be cooperative and competitive. Players will need to balance to survive the planet Nexus. With the mothere country being oppressive and hardly getting along in the colony. Who knows if they're going to survive. One way to find out...

This is a interest check to see who would be interested in such of an endeavor. This roleplay will be detailed, yet it will be full of fun and come naturally to you. If interested, simply leave a message below and when I am fully ready, the fun shall start!

Stay sane out there fate writers.

-Zaltusinel
Is this closer to being futuristic or medieval?

Also, I will be removing the CS template from here. Please remove any CS's here and post no longer of them. The thread link is above for them. Thanks!

Not especially. Maybe if there was more information about the planet and the origins and a rough description of the current colony, but I'm not entirely sure if I have the time right now.

The Colony will be formed in rp and by the players. The planet Nexus is a gaian world far away from Gensikar Republic territory. It has been the site for the colony due to its size, climate, and distance. Near enough to get their, far away enough to prevent the colony from being discovered by the Republic. As the colonists are fleeing the republic for a better life without oppression, overcrowding, and slavery. The origins of your faction is up to you.

I am just using a Gaian so races of various types of homeworlds can participate. It's not like the world bland, there will be unique and fun aspects of the world.
Gaian just means it has a self stabilising ecosystem and atmosphere... well a little bit more complicated then that but basically, earth like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back