• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital an art chump's art dump

gheist

Potato Patata
hey! thought it'd be neat to show off my art here. if i'm in a hurry or it's just a casual rp, i usually lift FCs from pinterest but otherwise i prefer to draw my characters. here's a few of them, mostly for d&d campaigns.

(i do commissions btw wink wink)

syadara.png
orcbard2.png
euphemia.png

Woww! 😍 Amazing stuff, looks like something straight out of a videogame concept art book! Lovely colors and really cool character designs!

one of my D&D characters, a paladin who was kicked from her church for "heresy" (in reality for claiming to hearing the voice of god) and now wanders around in her big fuckin cloak like a madwoman

don't look at her greaves lmao idk how to do metal

adelais2.png

I AM CHOKING I AM IN LOVE THIS IS AMAZING. 💗

You suck at painting metal? LIES! 10 times better than I could do if you pointed a gun at my head 😂

I AM CHOKING I AM IN LOVE THIS IS AMAZING. 💗

You suck at painting metal? LIES! 10 times better than I could do if you pointed a gun at my head 😂
😭😭 you're too kind holy shit 😭 i could def do with more practice with metal (if i did plate armor, i would die) but thank you!!

😭😭 you're too kind holy shit 😭 i could def do with more practice with metal (if i did plate armor, i would die) but thank you!!

It’s difficult to make metal look realistic, I suggest maybe adding some cracks/chips on the edges and straying away from the airbrush 💗 It looks reaaaally good regardless!

if we weren't in quarantine i'd hug the fucking shit out of you and tell you that your art is amazing and that you're amazing so keep being amazing you amazing bastard-

a fellow appreciator of edgy mages, i see...

if we weren't in quarantine i'd hug the fucking shit out of you and tell you that your art is amazing and that you're amazing so keep being amazing you amazing bastard-

a fellow appreciator of edgy mages, i see...
if you can't use your gods given magic to be as edgy as possible, what is the point

if you can't use your gods given magic to be as edgy as possible, what is the point
in fact, if you can't use magic to be as edgy as possible, what's the point

imagine an entire d&d party that's all edgy mages, and their only objective is to become the most edgy people in the universe. i could see a campaign on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back