• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Saurosian

Consecrated
Willing to RP basically anything so long as it's fast-paced and interesting. Fill out this form (either in the comments or by PM) and I'll get back to you to let you know if it works. If it does, we'll develop any extra details we need and get started promptly. Your answers don't need to be super specific if you want to work stuff out more collaboratively, but bring an idea to the table. Alternative approach: pick 1-3 of my wordbank items, throw them at me, and I'll give you a plot.

The key thing I need you to bring to the table is pretty frequent posts that move the story forward.

And here's the deal I'll strike with you: after one week of RP, we'll discuss whether we want to keep going. So there are no long-term strings attached! No need to feel like you're disappointing someone!

Describe the genre in three words (max):

Describe the setting in one sentence:

Describe the plot in one sentence:

Describe your character in one sentence:

Describe the character you want me to play in one sentence:

Describe the dynamic between our characters in one sentence:

What do you want out of this RP?

What do you need from me before we start?

A general interest wordbank, to maybe help spark some ideas:

• First Contact
    Experiment Gone Wrong
    Connected by a Hivemind
    Space Exploration
    Stranded
    Time Loop/Time Travel
    Paranormal Investigation
    Ghost Hunters
    Possessed/Haunted
    Ancient Evil Awakened
    Creature Feature
    Trapped on a Train/Boat
    Enemies/Rivals Forced to Cooperate
    Two Minds, One Body
    Cat & Mouse
    One Crazy Night
    Star-Crossed Passion
    Mutually Oblivious Romance
    Prelude to a Shootout
    Race for the MacGuffin
    “Suicide Squad” Rip-Off
    “Last Stand” Against Impossible Odds
    Prophesied to Die
    Trapped in a Fictional World

FAQ
Why don't you give more details about what you want?
I'm really open to a lot of stuff so long as we actually get to roleplay it, rather than just plan it. By giving few details I get to ensure my partner is really engaged. And it challenges me to broaden my horizons, too, which is fun.

I'm not sure if my idea will be interesting to you...
PLEASE send it to me any way. I'll tell you if I'm not interested. But I am looking for the weird and wonderful stuff that inspires you!

Are you willing to RP off-site?
I can do threads, PMs, or Discord (in descending order of preference).

Are you really open to anything?
I guess we'll find out!

What if I lose interest?
No hard feelings!

What if our RP is lots of fun and we want to turn it into something more committed and long-term?
I would love that, too! But ultimately getting to that state of successful, committed, and long-term requires us first making something fun, exciting, and interesting. So let's start there and then see if it becomes something more.

What are your feelings on romance?
Love it! Usually as an element in other stories. Only with 18+ partners. I'll do any pairing but would prioritize FxF.

My roleplay philosophy: give your partner enough that they can respond, but not so much that they miss the chance to react to something.

Necromancers in a creature-feature space western?

Treasure hunters explore a dinosaur-infested hollow earth?

A bounty hunter is stranded at an isolated research station with a reclusive scientist?

Game of Thrones... in space?

All these ideas - and more! - could be yours! All you have to do is respond to this post or PM me!

Hi so, i have an idea. Maybe time travel/time loop, soulmates with a magical connection and childhood friends to lovers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back