Journal Thread no longer active

images

Awwww, I'm sorry sweetie. I wish I could give you a comforting hug right now.

I've seen your posts, and honestly, I don't think you have anything to apologize for to anybody. You are being as respectful and cordial as you possibly can.

Politics is a ...touchy issue, not just for how divisive it is, but because it has been getting worse, as more and more topics and viewpoints are swallowed by one party or another creating a "with us or against us" mentality on topics too nuanced for that to be acceptable. Things that are not, and should never be labeled as political get turned into controversial discussions by a train that has long since broken its own rails.

You yourself, however? More than once you've overcome my expectations of you. We've had our disagreements and agreements here and there, and every time you've shown a more nuanced approach to the matter than I expected.

I think your response, to apologize and presume the fault lies with you, is both natural and shows good character and politeness. A willingness to learn. At the same time though, it's clear to see for anyone willing to look, that your approach to these issues and your thoughts aren't anything like the number of slanderous things you named in your post. If someone claims, or took them to be like that, then they are either misunderstand you or misunderstanding the very causes they fight against.

To make a long story short: You have nothing to apologize for, the way I see it. Naturally I don't have insight into everything you've done and every conversation you're in, but the thought of you being that different from everything I've seen of you so far just isn't reasonable.

Hello there.

So, I have a problem. Well, two, actually, and I'd like to discuss them with you all, so I don't make myself look like an idiot anymore, at least not that much of an idiot.
And these problems are the following ones: I love to debate and I am always apologising.

About the first one, I need to apologise to everyone around here who thought that I was rude or entitled when disagreeing with them whilst discussing. I always try my hardest to remain impartial and to maintain a neutral tone, and sometimes that neutral tone and my perpetual search for truth and defending it at all costs might sound very arrogant. I assure you that it is never the case. Despite having many flaws, being arrogant is not one of them, at least I think it is not. I am more than ready in order to listen to everybody's opinion, and therefore that is why I like to debate. These debates are not meant in order to change one's mind, but rather to express my point of view and to allow others to see the issue through another perspective. Online arguments are useless in general, a waste of time and energy. They are like screaming at a wall. And I never intend debates to end up in such a way. Being collaborative and exchanging information is what I am searching for when I reply to one's post. I don't want any drama, I don't want to stack anyone, I don't want to play the "intellectually superior" role. I am simply a hard-working ignorant who likes to learn more and more, and I count on others, both online and offline, in order to exchange information with myself. If I am saying something you know that it is plain wrong, please correct me. I'll be more than happy to learn something new.

This brings me to the second topic: low self-esteem. I don't really want to discuss the underlying problems that led to this situation, but it plays a big role in my everyday life. To the point that it makes me apologising a lot. This is one of the sole reasons why I am writing this thread, that, being honest, looks very humiliating. Back on the self-esteem issue though, I know how shitty it feels to be diminished by others, so doing the same thing to other people is never my goal.

There are also some issues that I'd like to clear up when it comes to ideologies. I think that the image I might have passed of myself might have looked like that I am some sort of racist, colonialist, homophobic or that I even empathise with neo-nazists and other far-right groups/ideologies. And goodness, how wrong these ideas are. I am against anything that goes against Human Rights. I firmly believe that there shouldn't be a politicisation of Human Rights, and therefore, I believe they should be defended, no matter one's political views. About them, some might even think I am a "capitalist swine". And whilst my views fall over a moderate right-wing when it comes to economical models (Libertarian, to be more specific), I consider myself very progressive when it comes to the social side of the matter. In fact, I don't identify myself with any political party. I like freedom, in every aspect of the word, and individualism. I could never support such shallow minded and inhuman policies, and I am disgusted by everything that might come from them.

Just like you all, I am a human being. And it is part of human nature to try to integrate themselves. Nobody likes to be disliked and marginalised. I could simply turn my backs at everything and say "fuck it, I don't care about what you haters think". Still, self-esteem and human nature play a big role in this. Again, this is humiliating, and it might even sound pitiful, but I found it necessary to be said, as I don't really think that things are working, and I think that a lot of people are misinterpreting my messages, thinking that I am attacking them, which leads to sort of marginalisation, a feeling of not being integrated, undervalued too. I am just here in order to share my interests with everybody else and to find new ones on the process, to share ideas and to exchange knowledge, in order to improve my writing skills too. And honestly, I don't think that the way things are going is working out. If there is something that I wish is to have that sense of belonging, because, again, just like you, I am human too. I genuinely thought that here it would be the place where such could happen since I had a terrible experience with roleplaying communities in the past.

In the end, I just want to apologise for everything, to the users, and to the moderators as well, who need to put up with my shit in order to see if what I am saying might or not cause problems. I don't want to offend anyone, I also don't want to make anyone else feel inferior, I don't defend extremist ideologies, I respect everyone. My heart was just opened up whilst writing this, and I must tell you that it is something I have an enormous difficulty at doing so. I hope this is not seen as a pitiful thing, nor as a narcissistic one. In the future, I might turn this also into a personal journal, where I put things I am sorry for, because writing a thread with only one post doesn't seem right, does it?

Thank you so much for reading, and, once again, I am sorry.
"About them, some might even think I am a "capitalist swine"."

If people are using insults like "capitalist swine" because of your more right leaning Libertarian views then they are either Communist, trying to be edgy, trolling, or just down right retarded. I mean come on, if they had a brain they could come up with way better insults then "capitalist swine". And in case someone does insult you for having right wing economic views just remind them that the Communists kill 50 million people, that is 10 times more people then the Nazi's killed. The 5 million people the Nazi's killed where people they were trying to, the 50 million people the Communists kill where themselves due to there flawed economic system.

And don't even get me started on Anarcho Communists, Anarcho Communism is the fastest way to achieve Anarcho primitivism while Anarcho Capitalism is the fastest way to achieve Anarcho Transhumanism.

images

Don't apologise for your beliefs and own variations and extents of them thereof. If need be yet here doesn't exist, merely only apologise if it does result in unintentional harm. [Except if it's perfectly fine, but someone gets offended for five seconds and over reacts. That's how we got the depression upgraded carnival we got today. The "big boys" never exercised moderation and caution, but initially had the tolerances aspect down pat. Respect is part of that, but nowadays some would believe respect is free rather than earned. They never had any logic though to begin with post 1993 at least.] It shouldn't matter if it's centralized, left, right, far left, far right, alt right, some bizarre alien mix of all of them, or whatever else. It's the actions of which that should have an eye upon, combined with the knowledge of limitation. At this point some believe in absolutes or indoctrinated to do so, so usually limitation is seemingly ignored. It's a joke gone anarchic, I don't care for politics in general either unless I make them up, or it's in a fictional setting already existent like an actually good video game.

You are perfectly fine, and I'll reinforce that statement.
Just didn't want people to think that I support everything on the right-wing spectrum, because oh man, there are a lot of stuff I don't agree with.
Only a sith deals in absolutes. A Jedi deals with the open.
Become a grey Jedi instead.
Or a mandalorian.

Respect is part of that, but nowadays some would believe respect is free rather than earned. They never had any logic though to begin with post 1993 at least.] It shouldn't matter if it's centralized, left, right, far left, far right, alt right, some bizarre alien mix of all of them, or whatever else.

There is an actual political ideology called Posadism which was founded in 1962 by Juan Posadas, Posadism features aliens, Communism, and nuclear war. Posadists believe the only true way of achieving true Communism is through nuclear war by bombing all capitalist countries leaving only communism, assenitaly causing a world revolution. They also believed in Communist aliens which would give them advance technologically and knowledge if humans followed communism as well. They also think dolphins are dope...

dolphins_awaken__by_tichodr0ma_ddux7vb-350t.jpg
here_to_nuke_the_town___by_nabulangi_ddxrpty-200h.jpg
beb.jpg

There is an actual political ideology called Posadism which was founded in 1962 by Juan Posadas, Posadism features aliens, Communism, and nuclear war. Posadists believe the only true way of achieving true Communism is through nuclear war by bombing all capitalist countries leaving only communism, assenitaly causing a world revolution. They also believed in Communist aliens which would give them advance technologically and knowledge if humans followed communism as well. They also think dolphins are dope...

dolphins_awaken__by_tichodr0ma_ddux7vb-350t.jpg
here_to_nuke_the_town___by_nabulangi_ddxrpty-200h.jpg
beb.jpg
FUCKING KEK XD

So it's effectively Scientology meets what I assume is stalinism? Gotta be real fam, that's hysterical. It sounds like it was made for a war of the worlds cartoon.

FUCKING KEK XD

So it's effectively Scientology meets what I assume is stalinism? Gotta be real fam, that's hysterical. It sounds like it was made for a war of the worlds cartoon.
If you want based content here is a video made by Jreg, he posts political satire and is infamous for his centricide series. This video contains a Posadist, and plenty of other wacky ideologies that I won't spoil for you.

Also I love how this thread went from an apology thread and discussions about political viewpoints to Dolphin Loving Alien Communist thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back