• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Prince Lutin

Not one of your FAAAAAAAANS!
((My first RP! I decided to do a Pokemon RP with my favorite Pokemon character. This is going to be an RP for three people - one will be me and the other two will be whoever is willing to join. I'm doing this to practice for a fanfic that I'm going to be writing.))

Molayne was on vacation in Galar. He really liked it here - he enjoyed the fresh air, the Pokemon, and the shopping. But at the same time he kinda missed Sophocles, who was back over in Alola. He was currently walking down the streets of Motostoke City.

"Galar is such a great place," he said. "It's so different from Alola. Especially in terms of the temperature..."

Molayne looked around the corner and saw a cafe.

"This looks like a good place to go," he said. "Maybe I'll have a slice of cake."

Molayne walked inside the cafe.

((Sure! Both of you can join! It'll be just the three of us. Just remember to keep OOC in parentheses!))

Molayne went inside the cafe. He saw that there were a lot of people eating treats with their Pokemon.

"I guess I'll send out one of my Pokemon," said Molayne.

Molayne sent out his Klefki.

"Do you want a snack, Klefki?" Molayne asked his Klefki.

Klefki smiled and floated around happily.

"I knew you would," Molayne giggled.

Ah! Wait! This is located in the interest check forums! So, when we do start roleplaying, it should either be in the messages where you would invite to the messages, or in the actual group roleplay forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back