• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Prince Lutin

Not one of your FAAAAAAAANS!
My first RP! I decided to do a Pokemon RP with my favorite Pokemon character, Molayne. This is going to be an RP for three people - one will be me and the other two will be whoever is willing to join. I'm doing this to practice for a fanfic that I'm going to be writing.

PLOT: Molayne is visiting the Galar region on vacation. He's a bit sad that Sophocles couldn't come with him, but he's going to be spending time making some new friends in Galar (so when he goes back to Alola he'll have lots of stuff to tell Sophocles). He's going to visit the cities, explore the Wild Area, maybe even have the occasional Pokemon Battle.

You may join as either a canon character or an OC.

Here is the OC form:
Name:
Appearance:
Home Region: (They can be from any region, not just Galar.)
Bio:
Pokemon on hand:

Canon characters i will allow others to RP as are as follows: Victor, Gloria, Bede, Marnie, Hop, Leon, Professor Magnolia, Sonia, Milo, Nessa, Kabu, Bea, Allister, Opal, Gordie, Melony, Piers, Raihan, the Ball Guy

There is a limit of three canon characters in the RP (aside from Molayne). I would like there to be at least one person playing as an OC

----
Current players (and who they're playing as):

Prince Lutin Prince Lutin - Molayne
Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays
S ShifterOfShapes - Piers

Once the other two users tell me who they're playing as, I'll start the RP.

Last edited:
Name:
Harlequin 'Harley' 'Quinn' Gavins

Appearance:
Harlequin.png
Home Region:
Kalos

Bio:
WIP

Pokemon on hand:
- Fennekin

Molayne had arrived at the Wild Area just outside of Motostoke City. He had his Klefki by his side. He was dressed in the Steel Uniform that he had purchased from the uniform shop yesterday.

"So this is the Wild Area," said Molayne. "Wow...I've never seen anything like this in Alola. Sophocles would love it."

Molayne ran down the stairs and looked at the vast, open field with lakes. The field seemed like an endless expanse of green, with the lakes adding a touch of blue.

"Come on, Klefki!" said Molayne. "Let's explore!"

crap someone already took piers...guess i'll be an oc :>
Name: Carson Nielson
Appearance:
1585159287032.png
(credit to artist)
Home Region: Hoenn
Bio: A distant cousin of Piers and Marnie who has lived in hoenn his entire life. He came to visit galar on his summer vacation and is staying in spikemuth with his cousins.
Pokemon on hand:
Mightyena

Harlequin was walking around Motostoke City with her Fennekin, Titania. She was new to Galar and had so much to see. But where to start, she wasn't sure. She looked down at her adorable little Pokémon, offering her up so that she could ride on Harlequin's shoulder. "Where do you think we should go first? Explore the city, or maybe the Wild Area before that?" She asked, getting an adorable "Fen!" in response. The trainer only laughed, scratching Titania's chin. "Yeah, I was thinking that too." She giggled. "To the Wild Area!" She announced, heading in that direction with a giant smile on her face.

( SupremerMemer SupremerMemer Accepted.)

Molayne looked around. He noticed that there were a lot of circular rock formations which had red lights radiating from them. His Klefki was hovering over one of the spots, observing the structure but not touching it out of fear that something dangerous might happen.

"I wonder what those are," said Molayne. Klefki flew over to Molayne and made a noise. "You're right. There's nothing like this in Alola."

Piers exited his gym. Today, he wanted nothing more than to find strong trainers and battle them. Things tended to get a bit slow at the gym, so he wouldn't be missing anything. He made his way to Hammerlocke relatively quickly, and slowly patrolled the streets, waiting for someone to meet eyes with him.

Carson would be walking around the wild area looking for Pokemon. He'd see all the Pokemon in there habitat's, but wasn't focus and accidently bumped into a steelix. "Uh oh...."

Molayne heard the cry of an angry Steelix. He rushed over to see what was going on. He saw that a Steelix was hovering over another Trainer, looking like it was about to attack.

Harlequin was walking toward the Wild Area, though was also window shopping. She was talking to Titania, discussing what she might get later after getting some exploring in. She was just looking around, slowly making her way out without looking in that big of a rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back