• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern An-Almost Murder Mystery (Dark Comedy)

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
1519264258803.png

At the Petals of Grace All Girl's Academy, girls from all walks of life are accepted into this prestigious school to explore every field of science and professionalism available as well as learn proper etiquette and elegance befitting the wealthy elite.

However, the school has run into recent problems due to a certain...Chairman by the name of Carl McAlister. (Seen below)

1519264547574.png

Oh indeed...for recently someone has been attempting (trying very hard) to kill McAllister. So far, however, due to his dumb luck or rather peculiar habits, he's managed to outsmart his would-be killer but now, he's got a plan. A reward for the student who can catch his killer before it's too late.

Welcome to a game where you either must discover who is trying to kill McAllister, or work against the detectives and succeed in your plans. Try to protect McAllister and thwart murder attempts or be the very one that sabotages and attempts to murder the chairman and save the school.

The choice is yours.

is this still available? i love the idea but uh i've never been in a group rp before if that's alright

So do have to play a girl?
Still somewhat keen aha I just feel me playing a girl makes other girls look at my character and go...
“The fuck type of girls do you know?!”

So do have to play a girl?
Still somewhat keen aha I just feel me playing a girl makes other girls look at my character and go...
“The fuck type of girls do you know?!”

Also I'm sure there are girls of all sorts that come to this school so be as outlandish in your personality and character!

I’m thinking a cute blonde girl like a teenage Harley Quinn.
She rhymes often and flirts with all the girls despite having “a boyfriend”
(She lies about it or actually has five idk yet)

I’m thinking a cute blonde girl like a teenage Harley Quinn.
She rhymes often and flirts with all the girls despite having “a boyfriend”
(She lies about it or actually has five idk yet)

lol sounds like a plan, btw, I posted the thread so you guys can join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back