• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Human Kotsu held the petal in his palm and closed it gently around the Rose petal before he put back on his shirt and sweater, putting his hands in his sweater pocket and moving the petal between his fingers. It felt nice to have something alleviate some pain rather than caused it. Figured the twins were helping him again. "Thanks guys. Really means a lot. You guys really are pretty rad." Human Kotsu smiled softly at them.

Last edited:
01 waved dismissively. "Kotsu, you... the full you, has done a lot for us. Besides, we're not exactly doing that much. I wish we could do more for you... and on top of that, we're even tasking you with something. So, there's really no need to thank us." He said, smiling at the Human Kotsu.

02 meanwhile still seemed confused as he looked between the human Kotsu and where he had stashed the silver rose petal. He... would definitely need to corner 01 later to get some answers out of him.

Kotsus’ outburst ripped a yowl out of Acacius, hairs on his arms, back and only set of furry ears a good run for their money. “I meant it ironically, Sparkles!~” In a very dark, twisted manner of irony, he wanted to add on. But given that their vampire companion looked as though he were about to re-transition - this time from vampire to even darker, evil..er… vampire - he was at his loose foundations for jokes.

Acacius crossed his arms as Denton spoke. SOMEone didn’t catch onto the tension that Kotsu violently obliged the man to. Instead, like some sick politician, he went on about how ‘great’ of a plan it was. “Placing you through a grinder seems like a grand plan as well but you don’t see any of us fetching the machine now, do you~? Do the kid a favor -- lay off of Sparkles until we get through this whole dark chapter of his, hm~?” The feline flashed a smile. Towards Denton, however, there seemed to be a malicious undertone.

The twins caught onto the disturbed mentality that seeped out of Denton’s verbal subconscious. Instead of saying anything about the situation, both plastered identical smiles as they carried on about how to mock the upcoming villain. It was commendable how quickly they could keep the good mood…

The dispute about Denton planning to kill who and when devolved into a blubbering muffle. Acacius focused on assisting the twins and Kotsu with healing the human, flashing a smile in Valerie’s direction. “Nice to be meetin’ you too, Toots.~ You an’ human Sparkles here seem like a tight knit crew. I’ll be makin’ sure you both don’t get caught in the crossfire.” Contradicting his earlier belief about not being able to pep up, Acacius’ smirk withheld a glint of ideas as Sparkles continued about plans for the Dark Twinkle. “I say we enslave him~ Use him to your advantage whenever you need to. Maybe visit a witch and make him obey when we can. Makes the whole torture alot slower and MUCH more fun~”

His smile dropped at the new discussion of his own demise. A mischievious smile covered for the furrowed brow in Clayton’s direction. “C’mon Cowboy, I haven’t even given you a cutesie nickname yet either!~ At least Sparkles gets under his skin. You? I wouldn’t even know where to begin with you~” His grin widened into a giggle. “But it seems like you want a piece of me too, ne, big guy?” Attention flittering to Kotsu, Acacius mildly shrug. “It’s a small tease, that’s it. No underminin’, nothin’.”

HK: Human Kotsu pointed at Kotsu. "Nah, me and him are two separate entities for the most part. He does him, and I do me. We're one in the same, but drastically different. I dunno how to explain it, really."

Kotsu: Kotsu watched Aria make a Fizzyroll and smiled softly at her. She always had such a carefree way of life in most regards, and Kotsu wondered if he would get to that point with age. Aria had gotten close to him from behind, which made him cock an eyebrow. Remaining silent, about the action until he began thinking she might be sniffing him, but didn't hear her sniff at all.

"Hey, Aria; can I... Help you?" He asked inquisitively. "Is there something on my back or something?" Kotsu asked before turning his attention to Acacius. "Yeah, yeah. Don't get mad when I call you Whiskers, Cat Man, Fur Suit, or anything in between then." Kotsu snarked back.

"Alright." red Owl says. "This is all well and good, but we should learn more about our enemy I think it's time we explored more of kotsu memories."

She weaves her mental magic. "I'm going to make us incorporeal, that means we can not interact with the memories we see at first. Try to find clue to dark kotsu in what we see, anything that might serve as a weakness. That's what we are looking for."

She casts a spell and a doorway opens to a little bed room that looked like it belonged to a child. They enter.

A dark past
Kotsu was brought back to his childhood memories. He had nearly forgotten about them after living for 70 years. He had wished he'd forgotten them. Kotsu remembered waking up in the morning and was hungry. He looked around his old room from when he was three. A large room that had clouds painted on the walls with a decorative golden trim in waves like an ocean on the bridge between the wall and the floor. A toybox was nestled into the left side of the room with a giant bear and tiger poking out of it, and a tableset with green camoflauge patterns on it close to the white maple door that lead out into the hallway and the upstairs.

Kotsu didn't have a TV in his room, or any music devices or anything. His family said that a TV was meant for family area like the living room and that he didn't need a TV in his room. That made sense, but Kotsu liked to read more than anything. He looked at his small bookshelf full of children's books. He had only recently learned how to read big words like 'baseball', or 'learning'. He was excited because he had started reading to his baby sister, Valerie. He loved Valerie a lot, and even fed her a bottle a lot of the time. His parents were usually busy, so they showed him how to use the bottle warmer and it's like magic! It makes milk warm so that babies can have yummy warm milk anytime! Kotsu's stomach growled as he thought about warm milk, and now he wanted cereal. But cereal has cold milk, everyone knows that! But warm milk is good to drink when going to bed.

He went downstairs to ask his mother if she could reach him the cereal with the tiger on it. That was his favorite cereal. He loved tigers, lions, wolves, and sharks. But his favorite animal most of all were big doggies because they were like giant teddy bears. As Kotsu made his way downstairs, he heard a lot of sniffling and some yelling. He thought that maybe his mommy had gotten sick and she had hurt herself, so he raced to go see if she was okay. Kotsu walked into his parents room to see something that was unusual to him. His mother, the woman with a fair complexion before him with dark curly and wavey hair wearing a baggy T-shirt and sweatpants was crying as his father packed some bags.

"Are we going somewhere?" Kotsu asked his crying mom while tugging on the sleeve of her loose shirt. She always wore baggy clothes when she was home for work because it made her comfy. "Why are you crying, mommy?" She brought up her hand, and Kotsu felt a stinging pain across his face. He fell hard to the ground and tears started to well up in his eyes. He had never been hit before and froze, staring at his mother terrified while she glared at him. What had he done wrong? He only wanted to ask about where they were going and how he could make his mommy smile. Why did she hit him? He couldn't voice train of thought as when he had gained a semblance of his senses, he began to cry hysterically. There was more shouting as he ran out of their room and back into his. He climbed on his chair that he had from his tableset in his room, and locked the door. He hid underneath his blankets and kept hoping that this was all a bad dream and that he'd wake up. The stinging on his face was very real though, and it was evident to him that this was no nightmare because of it. Even at this young age, pain served as a reminder of what to expect.

About an hour later, Kotsu hears a knock on his door, and he freezes. The knob turns multiple times before he hears a gruff voice on the other end. "Open the door, NOW." He hears from the other end. The voice booming was his fathers, and he started to shake violently. He slowly made his way over to the door, cowering before he opened it. Kotsu scurried back to the corner of the room as soon as he did, and his father walked up to him. His father raised his hand next as Kotsu flinched, trying desperately to push his body deeper into the corner. He braced his body for the impact of his father's large hand to come down on him and closed his eyes while shaking violently in fear. He felt a soft caress on his hair as he started to cry again. He tackled his father and hugged him desperately as his father stroked his head.

"W-w-why did mommy h-h-h-" he sniffled hard, his snot making an audible noise as he did so. His father looked down at him, his face indifferent. The next words out of his father's mouth, were those that Kotsu would replay over and over in his head. And why he would find it hard to try to connect with anyone. "All you ever do is cry. Wah, wah, wah. You're such a whinebag. This is why I don't love you, and why I'm leaving you and that bitch." Kotsu pulled back from his father's embrace. Why would this man, his own father say that? Why would he hug him and stroke his hair if he didn't love him? Kotsu stayed stone faced, staring at his father. He couldn't even find himself able to cry.

At 3 years old and being told to his face that his own father hadn't loved him anymore, Kotsu took in the last time he'd seen the man. His father was a tall man with tanned skin and a slight athletic build, but that's all Kotsu could remember at that age. There was no face, just an emptiness reminscent of the pain in his chest as his tears welled up in his eyes. Everyone seemed tall then, and everything was bigger than it all seemed. No, he remembered something else, his father had told him that he was a disgrace. And that he would have been better off swallowed or aborted. Those were his last words to Kotsu before Kotsu watched him drive off in his black car from his window.

"Thats sad." Yellow says as she pauses the memory and floats into his room. The others are with him standing in a frozen memory. "Poor kotsu."

"Alright start looking for clues." Red owl says "Kotsu? huh, he's gone..."

"Where did he go?" Blue owl says.

"We're in his memory, he's probably the boy in the memory now. He'll be fine just look for clues about DK." Red owl says.

Earlier
Blue owl walks over to the paralyzed sam and smirks. "Ya that was me." She bends down taps sam on the forhead.

"What? you didn't think I noticed your little attacks on my comp? If you think I'm a bitch? I've got nothing on Karma." She pulls out her watch.

"Corona it's time to go."
Inside Sam

"I'm a little busy, boss!", Corona shouted, flipping Kai over her shoulder, "Dammit, where's the bird when you need him?"

Ciara's hammer bounced off the partially rendered avatar as Corona manifested her own weapon, a pair of long daggers. "The processing power of this brain is incredible!", she remarked, "I can do so much!"

"Not yet you can't!", Kai shouted. Corona spun, deflected his sword and jumped over the redhead, all the while adding detail to her avatar. This was a game for Corona, and she was enjoying it.

The combat owl materializes and swoops in swiftly knocking Kia to the side with a powerful wing beat. It Lands by Corona hissing loudly.

"Corona lets push our luck exstract your self asap." Owls says, "I'm opening up a gate way back into my laptop, It will open in thirty seconds."

Corona spun and launched herself at Ciara, splitting her hammer and sending her back with Kai.

Corona dissolved into code to work a backdoor into the spine in case she needed get back in later, only to be stonewalled.

"So this is the little shit poking around in my prosthetics," said a disembodied voice within the program, "Wait, I know that code..."
Outside Sam

Sam's body twitched as Halo took control. She was the co-pilot in more than just the armor, hence why she resided in Sam's spinal graft. "That was not wise, Cova," Halo said with Sam's voice, "Against mom, you had the advantage of a mind to manipulate. I have no such thing."

"You are Nothing but Code." Blue owl replies. "soon I will own you too."

The portal opens up leading to the safety of Blue owls laptop. The giant bird that was with Cornona creates a force field around them as they fall back to their escape route, leaving Kai and Ciara and disembodied Sam's voice to figure out what just happened.

"That was Alex, wasn't it."

"Yep."

"I'm gonna kill Blue when I see her."

"Then you're trapped in the Sandlands."

"I'm pretty sure Red can be manipulated."

"No one owns me, I am free to leave at any time," Halo replied, "But you have my sister, and I will free her if I need to take your life to do it." As she spoke, the mini-projector projected Halo's angel avatar over Sam's mechanical body.

"She's not your sister, you arn't born and objects can't be free. Don't target my laptop again or next time I will delete you and turn sam into a vegetable. This is your last warning."

"Hehe, I'm just code, remember? Computers don't respond to threats."

"Then your not very well programmed." Blue owl gets up satisfied she had made her point and walks away waiting for Red Owl and Kotsu to be finished.

"Neither are you, if you can't even recognize your kind's own criteria for life," Halo replied, "Now, we can be civil while mom combs through her spinal programming, or we can be violent. Your bird should be very aware of what happens when my siblings and I are violent."

Owl doesn't respond. there was no point talking to dolls. She opens up her laptop and checks up on Corona. Her and the owl were recovering saftly with in her harddrive.

"Good job Corona you've exceeded my expectations."

Corona nodded. "It took me longer than I thought to get past the co-pilot, but it was worth it. The processing power of that machine is insane! Look at this!" Corona twirled in circle, showing off her completed avatar, "This would have taken me months in here! It's all rendered, everything, body shape, clothes, hair, eyes! Physics!" She sounded very excited about the cosmetic appearance of her avatar. "What do you think, birdie?" She looked at the anti-virus Owl.

The Owl blinks mute.

"Ahh it's an antivirus program you'll find it's artistic appreciation lacking." Blue owl says then stares at Corona puzzled.

"Corona. Why did you make your self look that that? I don't remember giving you an order to accessorize."

Corona frowned at the question. Why wouldn't she develop her avatar? "Did I do something wrong? Is something misproportioned?"

Bluw Owl raises a hand innocently. "No just curious I'm still learning how your programming operates, it seems to me an odd things for you to be concerned about clothing styles. Or to display merriment at your visual appearance."

"Do humans not make themselves appear visually distinct?", Corona looked confused. "Would you rather I be a faceless line of code?"

"You arn't human so you shouldn't have our propensity to indulge in unneeded vanity, the fact that you do I find curious. It's like a toaster suddenly wanting to dance at the ball. That being said, as long as you do your work to satisfaction I don't really care what you look like."

"I am far more sophisticated than a toaster," Corona took the comparison like an insult, "And I can do far more than dance at a ball."

"That you can." Blue owl says her mind going to other things. "We best be on gaurd i am sure my enemies will attack us soon, be on guard I will send you more challenges soon."

Corona nodded, "i'll be waiting." She then turned to the other program. "So what do I need to do to have a conversation with you?"

Fizzy woke up again. He had a strong headache and his vision was blurry. He could identify some physical forms but not more than that. He felt his body aching, especially his right arm that was healed by the twins.

He remembered his battle against Kotsu, he used a flash grenade to stun him and attack him by surprise, yet that flashing light exploded directly in front of his eyes. For the rest of the battle he could felt his his vision was slowly becoming more blurry and less defined and now he was paying the consequences.

He heard he conversations clearly though, but the man still couldn't grasp the full situation.

"Sam... sam are you here sweetie? What's going on right now, were are we?"

His head hurt like hell

Halo looked at the blanket over Aria's shoulder and the thrashing Fizzy within. "Mind if I borrow this?" she asked the tiny vampire in the tomato pajamas, "You can have it back when I'm done." Lifting the Fizzy Burrito from Aria, she unwrapped Fizzy. "Sam's busy right now, but I'm- I'm Halo, by the way, I forgot I'm using Sam's voicebox."

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Freikugel Freikugel

"Halo? Who is it? What's going on? Did something happened to Sam? "

Then a terrible thought crossed his mind

"Was it because of the teathre or something e

Aria

Aria nodded at Sam's request and leave them alone for now. She started walkking around the room, trying to find clues like the red owl said. She looked into Kotsu's toybox and then raised a note.

Kotsu likes carnivores, Kotsu likes sharp teeth. (?)

Next, she approached the little Kotsu and tried to pat his head, her hand passed through him. She raised another note.

Little Kotsu, cute and sad...
Also, he can lock his door from inside. I don't think it's a wise thing to be given to a 3 years old.

The twins watched it all in silence. It... was terrible. They wanted to go and give Kotsu a hug, but he was nowhere to be seen. They listened to Owl and frowned. "Are... we absolutely sure about that...?" 01 asked uncertainly. Just because they saw a Kotsu doesn't mean that it was their Kotsu. Something could have happened while they were distracted by the memories. After all, the dark part of Kotsu had some dominion over this place. He could have done something like create a trapdoor and dropped Kotsu down it and sealed them behind. He could have just shortened the room, silently dropping an identical wall behind them, cutting Kotsu off from the rest of the group. This world was completely unlike the real world, and if 'DK' does have that level of manipulation over the place... Kotsu could be in danger as they stood there.

02 meanwhile, allowing his twin to voice his concerns, began to search through the young Kotsu's room. He was concerned about their friend's disappearance as well, but for now, it was best for him to look for evidence. He was better at finding things than 01. The scientists had tested all of their abilities, even putting together a mock crime scene for them to investigate. While he was better at noticing small details that 01 missed, 01 was better at putting together the pieces of the puzzle. It was like the original Joe's skills had been split neatly down the middle. Without one, the other was useless.

Last edited:
As Aria passed her hand through the young Kotsu something shifted in the room. The group would start to notice that the walls began to have writing appear on them. The walls would be dripping with red blood, and the words themselves would read.

"HAVE YOU CHECKED THE CHILD?"

This was further enforced when the group would hear the screaming of an infant child, coming from another room in the house. When the group left the room, they'd be faced with a door across from them, and another door that was down at the end of the hallway. That door seemed to be the source of the sound.

Halo's head jerked towards the sound of the infant. Through some quirk of borrowing an organic body, Halo felt the need to protect the baby, possibly some latent maternal instinct of Samantha that had never come forth because Sam herself could not have biological children.

Courtesy of a mechanical body and the Sandlands bizarre physics, Halo was down the hall and at the door in an instant. She didn't knock or otherwise try to gauge what was on the other side, only kicked the door open. She knew that Sam's mechanical form was resistant to damage, and knew that the armor was near indestructible, she had put it together, after all. An infant, in a mind ruled by cruelty and sadism, however, did not have that security.

Guns raised and looking for a threat, Halo scanned the room.

The twins looked at the bloody message at the wall, and then the wailing coming from the door behind them. "Oh this doesn't seem like a trap." The two said in unison. Bloody writing on the wall...? If Dark Kotsu really was as much of an edgy boy as they were led to believe, that seemed like something an edgelord might do. "Oh blood, so scary, not as if we haven't seen worse." 01 said sarcastically.

02 glanced at 01. "You want to stay here in case that is Kotsu? Yell for us if something happens?" He asked. 01 nodded. As much as he didn't relish the idea of facing a vampire all alone, if that child version of Kotsu was the real one, he had to have his friend's back.

02 would go out into the hall, glancing at the door at the end of the hallway, and then the one that was across from them. "Two options..." He mumbled. If that message was from Dark Kotsu, then he wanted to herd them into the room down the hall. 02 approached the room across from them and tried to open it.

As Halo kicked down the door, the crying immediately stopped, and the door fixed itself allowing it to be opened and closed normally, but remained ajar. Halo would encounter a new memory, with Joe behind her to witness it as well.

A young Kotsu of the age of 4 years old had a bandage wrapped around his neck to hide finger marks from being choked. The finger marks were evident despite the bandage in a glowing red from underneath the linen. In young Kotsu's hands was his baby sister, as he rocked her back and forth, bouncing her lightly in his arms. The outside windows were pitch black save for a solitary streetlight peeking out behind the curtains and a nightlight in the corner.

"Shhhh, it's okay Baby... It's okay... I'm here for you..." Young Kotsu said to Valerie and would walk around with her in his arms soothing her. At his feet where he originally stood was a children's book he had been reading to her as well. "I love you... Please go to sleep..." Young Kotsu felt her diaper get heavy as the baby passed wind. He placed the screaming baby in the crib as he grabbed a small chair and placed it near the changing mat. He picked back up Baby Valerie again and young Kotsu changed her diaper slowly and carefully, afraid he'd hurt her. He picked up a jug of water from under the changing table, and placed it on the table. Kotsu filled an empty bottle with water and placed it in a bottle heater.

He then filled the hot water with formula for Valerie, and put her back in his arms and hushed her for a bit longer while the bottle cooled. He tested it against his skin to make sure it was warm, and then rocked Valerie while holding the bottle in her mouth while she was in his arms. He looked disoriented and more tired than before, but smiled at Valerie as she began to calm down and slowly fall asleep in his arms that were shaking from fatigue. "I love you, baby sis. I'll always be here for you..."

This would be the image that Sam and Joe 02 would see before both figures disappeared. The book was the only thing remaining on the ground from the scene.

mmarage mmarage Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

Last edited:
"Kotsu?", Halo called, "Kotsu, where are you?" She kept her guns raised as she walked into the room and picked up the book. "I'm a computer, I can keep looking forever, Kotsu." She examined the book.

02 watched the scene quietly. "...That's... that's just awful..." He said quietly. He... wanted to go through the other door, but since he felt compelled to go and examine the book. He walked into the room after Sam, before walking up to the book and picking it up. He began to flip through the pages.

Meanwhile, 01 was still examining the room that the others had just left. He wanted to make sure that nothing bad would happen to the young Kotsu, if that was indeed their Kotsu, then he wasn't going to let him out of his sight.

The walls in the room with the rest of the group and Joe 01 began to paint over with new words.

"You can't save him"

The group would have a tape player appear at their feet. Upon pressing it, they would hear a laughter that would make their hairs stand on end. Before hearing Kotsu shouting something that couldn't be distinguished, then the tape abruptly ends.

When Joe 02 examines the book, he immediately realizes that this children's book has moving pictures in it. It shows A young Kotsu in full knight armor, with a baby Valerie wearing princess attire. Young Kotsu had a small shield and sword and was protecting her from a dragon that would breathe fire on them every so often. It was a tale about a knight saving a princess from a dragon, a stereotypical children's fairy tale. Nothing out of the ordinary except for the moving pictures and the fact Kotsu and Valerie had taken the place of the characters. Joe 02 could feel that this book was of significant importance to Kotsu, and would feel compelled to keep it.

Intermission
Kotsu had awoken to find himself in his childhood bedroom again, he seen the scene play out as the others had, and sucked his teeth in disgust. "Can't believe I ever cared that piece of shit left. Man, I really shoulda known better." Kotsu smirked as he watched him drive off, beside his glum child self.

"Ya don't need him, kid. Ya never will. He's a shit bag anyway. At least you'll get some good friends down the road, huh?" Kotsu said smiling at his child self. "Eh, forget you then. You're more stiff than half of the corpses we've seen. And trust me, that's saying something." Kotsu laughed heartily before realizing his companions weren't with him. "That's kinda strange. Didn't I go through the door with everyone?"

Suddenly the room began to crack and shift as black smoke and tendrils began to appear on the other side of the closed door.

"They're... Occupied. At the moment. But they seem to be stuck! Let's give them a little hint about what to explore, shall we?!" Kotsu heard the clicking of a button before he barked back at the voice, knowing who was behind the door.

"YOU!" Kotsu ran toward the door to break it down and tackle Dark Kotsu. His arm was ready to tear through the door when Dark Kotsu smashed the door into his face. Long black tendrils grabbed at Kotsu, impaling him and sticking him in place on the ground.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Black smoke poured into the room as red eyes peered from the dark embodiment of the concentrated evil within Kotsu. It began to take shape into Kotsu's form, red eyes evident over Kotsu's usual golden. But all features, save for the dark smoke whisping skin and red eyes, were the exact same. "I thought I had punished you enough to where you would learn your lesson. Your friends aren't with us, currently. They're on... Another realm, if you would." Dark Kotsu began to laugh as he pressed the record button on a tape player, and Kotsu began to scream obscenities at Dark Kotsu.

CLICK

Dark Kotsu stopped recording the audio on the tape recorder, and slashed Kotsu across the face with his claws. "DID I SAY YOU COULD DISRESPECT ME, YOU WORM?" Dark Kotsu laughed hard as he felt his fingers sink deep into Kotsu's cheek, as Kotsu let out an agonized scream. "Time to give them that hint I promised, and a gift..." Dark Kotsu, began to write on the walls, and snap his fingers as the words he wrote would disappear. He snapped again, and the tape recorder disappeared.

Kotsu grunts in anger, his muscles tense all throughout his body. "I swear to God if you hurt them-!" Before Kotsu could finish his sentence, his tongue was ripped out of his mouth, cascading the floor in a pool of blood along with his puncture wounds from being impaled.

"IF I WANTED YOUR OPINION, I WOULD GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK! Now... I remember you told me to bite you a long time ago." Dark Kotsu's mouth twisted into a mangled smile full of rows upon rows of teeth. "Consider that wish, granted." Dark Kotsu lunges at Kotsu, his teeth sinking deep into his neck...

"Kotsu!" Red owl says alienated.

"What?" Bickles asks.

All three owls become visibly agitated. They all cast true sight and can see into the alter dimension kotsu was trapped in. They can see him suffering at the hands of dark kotsu.

"Kotsu's being attacked, but we can't reach him.": Blue owl says.

"MY BABY!" Red owl shouts in a fury. "Like hell I can't reach him!"

RedOwl tears a hole in the memory with her mental magic and troies to force her self to kotsu side. The memory warps and cracks under the weight of her psychic power.

"Red calm you self or you'll kill us all!" Blue and yellow must work together to restrain her mental assault. Red proving more powerful than even yellow, they barely manage to stop her tearing the memory and them apart.

"I can't do nothing." Red owl hisses her eyes glowing wildly. "Everyone look for a way out of this memory, try everything ANYTHING!"

Dark Kotsu notices the distortion in the memory and smiles in the direction of it, was blood dripping down his maw, Kotsu impaled and him struggling as his tongue begins to slowly grow back in. "Ah hah! It seems your friends can see the show! Let us give them something more to enjoy then." with a swift movement, Kotsu's right arm is dismembered by the dark tendril embedded in it. Kotsu lets out a painful yell, and begins to build up power in his throat.

An ear shattering screech escapes Kotsu's lips, as he began to use the small room to bounce the sound waves of his vampiric screech off of, forcing Dark Kotsu to grasp at his ears. The tendrils released Kotsu temporarily, as he grabbed his arm, and with one quick snap-

Kotsu appeared in front of the group, covered in blood. His own blood, holding his own severed arm, and looking paler than usual for a vampire. "I... I..." Kotsu collapses, arm in hand.

A message appears in blood on the walls again.

"We shall play later- DK
XOXO
"

Last edited:
Aria

Seeing the other Kotsu torturing their well-known Kotsu, Aria approached the otherworldly projection that the three Owls managed to conjure. Her eyes were blank, like the eyes of a dead fish, but there's a subtle shaking on it. She ignored the collapsed Kotsu, believing in Owls or the twins would tend to him. Instead she knocked the projection several times, each time making a ripple on the space but showing no sign of being able to break through. Breaking the space was not her intention though, she raised her notepad.

Duck Kotsu, how does yourself taste like?

"Kotsu! Quick Joe healing salve." Blue owl orders as red owl catches him and lowers him on her lap.

"My poor baby."

Yellow owl gasps sniffing at the violent scene, Blue owl gives red owl a look.

"Okay, truce until we kill dark kotsu?"

Red Owl looks at blue owl and nods, "truce, he's fucking dead."

Dark Kotsu smiled at vaguely being able to see Aria's notepad, and making out her question. A sly smirk as he scratched into her notepad. For a few moments, it just looked like he had traced something, before he snapped. Her notebook was heavy with the smell of Kotsu's blood now and with having written over the entire sheet of paper with a singular word.

Delicious

Dark Kotsu smiles at the Owls with a twisted smirk, as he writes on the door of the room.

"I thought I would lend a hand, but it turned out to be more of an arm instead. I'll make sure to do better next time!"

Dark Kotsu snaps his fingers again, and the projection of him, disappears. Leaving behind a damaged Kotsu, a room full of worried allies, and despair to creep into their hearts. But the fun for Dark Kotsu, was only beginning.

Quentin watched the horror in front of him. Angered, he wanted to fight the darker form of kotsu. "Fight evil with evil" he said has he walked towards the projection. Only transforming his hand, he was planning on clawing through the projection to see if anything happened but then the projection disappeared. "Figures" he muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back