• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.

hiya! my name is kal and i'm searching for someone who would be
interested in a doctor who roleplay.

~~~
about me //

• she/her
  • central time zone
  • 19 y/o full-time 2nd year college student majoring in biology with a minor in english!
  • dog and cat mom
  • plant nerd
  • music lover
  • traditional artist, aspiring digital artist
  • 3rd person, literate - usually writes between 2-5 paragraphs (or more, depends on how inspired i feel for the specific moment.)
  • replies between one to three times a week.
  • i love chatting ooc via discord or PMs - i will 100% make playlists, mood boards and art work for our characters.
rules //

• age ; i will only write with partners who are 18+, i can be convinced ( not guaranteed ) to write with someone younger but the minimum age total is 16 ( based on maturity. )
  • character sheets ; real face claims are required! length of character sheet is up to you.
  • characters ; i will write canon and original characters.
  • pairings ; any pairing is fine with me. if doubling, i will prefer either fxm or fxf for my side, i can play fxm, fxf, or mxm ( though i have very little experience with this one ) for your side.
  • romance ; i love romance in stories, but only if it happens naturally. give me the slow burn with angst, betrayal, fluff, etc. i will not write characters below the age of 18 in romance pairings!
  • doubling ; not necessary, but i am willing to double if wanted. also, please be willing to play smaller side characters throughout the story.
  • post locations ; i only roleplay on the site, whether that be in threads or PMs, either is fine by me.
  • literacy ; please use correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. i only type in all lowercase for the aesthetic outside of roleplays, in a roleplay i will always abide by the rules of writing.
  • length ; iโ€™m not asking you to write a novel, but i do enjoy a partner who can write two to three paragraphs for a post. i will accept a single detailed paragraph if the current scene is more dialuoge-focused - i will never accept one liners or anything shorter than five sentences.
  • coding ; personally, i donโ€™t code. i simply do not have the patience for it, kudos to those of you who do and if you wish to use coding in your posts, then you are more than welcome to.
  • plotting ; please, please, please be willing to discuss ideas. i want a partner who will cooperate and unite our ideas to create a magnificent story.
  • site rules ; abide by all site rules.

i'm looking for someone who would be interested in writing the 10th or 11th (preferred) doctor against my OC. i'm also up to doubling and having multiple companions traveling at once, as a matter of fact, i'd actually prefer to add in more companions/characters. together we can plan a story or makeup adventures as we go along. i love discussing ideas with others and creating complex stories and characters with our own bit of flair. i'm interested in using canon characters/enemies or even mixing in some of our own enemies that will lead the time-traveling friends on a roller coaster ride of adventures.

i'm specifically looking for someone who is willing to double - i will be playing one female character and one male character as well as various side characters of different genders.

Last edited:
b u m p

bump!

b u m p

b u m p e r o o n i

bump

bump! it's been a while, but i'm really craving a chaotic space adventure right about now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back