• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An Action Oriented Urban Fantasy RP [Searching] [13+]

Proarch

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20220623_142130.jpg

"The World is big, really big. Even as you read this, thousands of things are happening in the world. Thousands of people born and die, thousands of conflicts occurring right under our noses. In fact, I sometimes get this feeling that there may be more things I'm not aware of than I realize..."

20220704_152020.jpg 20220704_152843.jpg 20220623_162048.jpg

"We've all heard about mythical creatures like the classic Werewolves, Vampires, etc. It's a very common belief that all of theses do not exist and has been proven not to exist a million times. Hell, even I didn't believe they exist too. However, considering how huge this world is, there is a possibility that they're always had existed, and as time passed by they learned how blend in with Humanity or hide in plain sight. Maybe they became so good at it that they are nearly impossible to find? For all we know, there may not be any Werewolves or Vampires at all and there are completely different creatures. Surely they can't be that strong right? Otherwise humanity would've been enslaved and treated as livestock centuries ago. Even if they are powerful, what's stopping them from doing what I mentioned before? Could there be some entity watching over us? Knowing what humanity what committed in the past few years, most likely not, and I should know, I'm a human myself, a human with flaws I don't want to talk about..."

20220623_145738.jpg 20220623_162350.jpg 20220623_144938.jpg

"Truth is, nobody's perfect. At some point that Werewolf, Vampire, or whatever is out there will slip up and make a mistake. Maybe it has already happened a couple times before. What I'm wondering is what will happen to the people who witnessed the creature who slipped up and what if I'm one of those witnesses? Will I even be able to fight back?"

Hello Everyone, this is roleplay about a human man, someone who's completely ordinary, fighting against supernatural forces. Hell, maybe he's end up teaming with said forces to take down a common enemy. Anything could happen. Please note that what you said above is the initial draft, if you're interested, we could work together to think up a good story.

No sexual stuff, this ain't that kind of roleplay guys. I will allow romance though.

The story will take place in 2022, pretty much the same year we live in.

This is an Action RP which means there will be fighting.

You can play as human and inhuman characters. The species of the character you want play as could be anything.

Of course, you can play as the villain or the good guys

Overall, just use your common sense and don't do anything you think is wrong. No one likes to keep track of an overly long list of rules

If more than one person is interested and everyone is okay with it, I could convert the RP into a group RP.

If you have any questions, reply and I will try my best to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back