What's new

Resource [ ampersand. ] »»—-» fabkin's codes

fabkin

local garbage kid

just a little thing for me to test out coding and whatnot.

i'm figuring stuff out and lots of these aren't going to be functional or nice-looking -- but feel free to use these if you want!

fabkin

local garbage kid

one of my codes from another forum - just modified to work here. pretty simple-looking, but that's how most of mine will turn out.

[»—-»] i. stars. - posting template

the code
» click here

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

bio

specifics
» finished code
» basic posting template
» hidden scrolling
» three 50 x 50 circles for images or colors
» two small 75 x 5 boxes at the bottom for images/colors
» link for a character biography at the bottom, can be removed if you want.[+ a customizeable link color]

quick notes
» the first 150px width must be moved up to be 156 if you plan on adding borders to each [if don't plan adding borders to all, add +2 px per border you decide to do], otherwise the centering gets thrown off entirely.
» please don't hit enter to separate the divs, since it spaces things out. [unless that's what you're going for, then go right ahead!
» feel free to dm me if you have any issues, or if it looks wonky on your browser/device - i'm open to helping out or fixing any issues this has.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)