• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

thegamemaker

Aboard a spaceship, a crew of young, specially-trained cadets(ages 13-18) are on a mission to save the human race. The year is 2047 and Earth has become uninhabitable due to climate change, drought, and disease. Scientists have discovered a new planet for humans to colonize, but the only problem is that it takes 70 years to get there. Hence the reason for a crew of young, specially-trained astronauts. Everything is going smoothly until, after a routine research trip to a planet on the route to the planet to be colonized, an alien parasite that is native to the researched planet is found to be preying on human crew members. The scary thing about this new alien parasite is that even after taking over and feeding on a human host, it copies behaviors of other humans, so no one is the wiser. It strikes in the darkness of night and feeds on other humans all from the comfort of a human disguise.

Similar to the game, every job has a certain color uniform associated with it. Red for the Captain, grey for cooks, blue for medical officers, yellow for communication officers, black for engineers, and green for scientists. There can be a maximum of 8 crew mates(the Host is also a crew mate): 1 Captain, 1 Cook, 2 Medical Officers, 1 Communication Officer, 2 Engineers, and 1 Scientist.

Here are the workings of the game: Basically, it’s like the game Mafia. The Captain can guess who the Host(person currently inhabited by the alien parasite) is and get them kicked off the ship or choose not to kick anyone off(if you don’t want to get rid of a crew mate without solid suspicions). If the Captain is killed, the crew can vote on someone to kick off the ship. The medical officers can choose one person to save from the alien parasite’s hungry jaws(if they choose the Host, their vaccine is useless). If the medical officers are killed, the crew can vote on one person to use the vaccine on. If the Host kills off everyone except one person, they win. If the Captain or crew can kick the Host off the ship, they win.

I will post the roleplay thread and tag all players once all spots(8 crew mates) have been filled up. Until then, work on your characters and message me if you're interested in the role of Host. Good luck.

Here's the character outline so you can work on a character after letting me know you're interested(1 character per person):
Name:
Age(13-18):
Crew Position(message me privately if you’re interested in the role of Host, if no one messages me, the Host will be chosen by a random online spinner)/Color of Uniform:
Gender/Pronouns:
Sexuality(just because this is a game of survival doesn’t mean you can’t do romance if you want)/Interest in Romance:
Appearance(not a drawing please):
Personality:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back