• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Among Us Search! 1x1

akamatsu

playing the piano!
Hello everybody! I have some ideas for Among Us in mind that I want to do! I have some things to list out and then I shall list out the ideas.

Please note that the ideas are not fully fleshed out. Help me flesh them out!

— romance is a must please! slowburn preferred but can be instant.

— I am 18, please be 18+

— please be lgbtq+ friendly. I can do any gender pairing but if we are doing MxF, then I want to play the female

— Angst angst angst. I am weak for angst. Please give me all the angst with some cute fluff.

— Plot with me please. Help me Plot.

— don’t ditch the Roleplay without warning please.

-- I have some impostor information regarding almost everything about an impostor so I'd be happy to share it if you want! (it's still a wip but almost done)

Plots: bolded role is the role I want

Yandere Impostor x Shy Crewmate ; There’s one Impostor amongst the crew who wants to stay true to their mission. Well, they meet a shy crewmate who is oblivious and the Impostor feels something they’ve never felt before. And now they’re vowing to kill off every single crewmate until it’s just them and the shy crewmate on the ship.

Nervous Impostor x Cold Crewmate ; The Impostor is highly nervous and is very fidgety. They flip out in vents and they don’t want to kill. There’s a certain cold crewmate who is growing increasingly aggravated with the Impostor’s soft and emotional behavior.

Trigger Happy Impostor x Merciful Impostor ; there are two impostors aboard. One is unpredictable and trigger happy. The other is merciful if the crewmate agrees to not disclose the identities of the impostors. Trigger happy Impostor is staying true to the mission but merciful Impostor is trying to stop them and is avoiding the mission.

Outgoing Crewmate x Panicky Crewmate ; Panicky crewmate never wanted to be in space. And the fact that there’s an impostor on board isn’t helping them. The outgoing crewmate is determined to show them that space is beautiful and vows to protect them.

Impulsive Impostor x Leader Crewmate ; Leader wants to protect everyone but there’s a certain impostor aboard who is very impulsive and wants to kill everyone off.

Hey there! (23, M) Would be super interested in the Yandere Imposter x Shy Crew mate! I have lots of experience playing yandere characters and love plot building, therefore would have no problem helping to come up with a plot.
Unfortunately I am currently only roleplaying on Discord, so if interested send me a dm there Goths#9647 hope to hear from you soon.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back