• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom among us roleplay plots! (always open/HUGE CRAVING/NEW PLOT!)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey hey hey it's biggie cheese!

I'm currently looking for a partner to write an Among Us roleplay plot with! I have a specific plot in mind, with options on what route you would like to take!

Here we go!
The plot is crewmate x impostor.

GENERAL PLOT CONSENSUS

The Impostor gets a crewmate alone in electrical, and attacks them, intending to kill them. The crewmate, however, survives this attack.
The Impostor, not realizing they'd survive, strikes a deal with the crewmate: keep silent or die.
This will eventually lead to romance.

Now, for the several routes/storylines/variations this can take!

In this route, the Impostor transmits the parasite that makes them an Impostor to the crewmate.
The parasite is transmitted via bodily fluid. This can come from anything from a too-sloppy kiss to blood in food.
The crewmate will go through a severe three-stage, six-day sickness that is rumored to be more painful than childbirth.
The Transformation Process. TW for sickness description.

This is more of another plot than a route, but the general consensus still stands.
The crewmate and Impostor arrive at Mira HQ with 13 other crewmates, including the captain.
They will stay at Mira for 30 days, the Skeld for 6 months as they journey to Polus, and then Polus indefinitely.
The crewmate will find the impostor's true identity on The Skeld.
For context, the captain is an Impostor, and this will affect the plot.

Read the title.

SECOND PLOT IDEA!!!!
The Impostor is more alien-like, and is trying to understand crewmate behaviors, as well as the general 'kill all the crew' shtick. The Impostor, observing the Crewmate's behavior, falls for them while trying to understand it. This can make for passion, awkwardness, and angst! It's also a bit more of a faster-burning romance due to the Impostor not understanding romance too well- lol.
Inspired by this comic dub. Support the channel, he's a very underrated VA!

Comment if you're interested!
Other plots you'd like to try out? Suggest them to me!

This is Impostor lore I made up. You may use it for your roleplays with others! Just make sure to give credit where due.

Last edited:
I'd be intrested in doing this!! I recently had concepts for a couple of Among Us Ocs but never had a spot where any could fit but one of them could here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back