• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Among Us | No One Can Hear You Scream

Mantarok

The Primordial
The crew of the Skeld and its sister ship, the Ark, and had a simple mission, to explore the new solar system and document their findings. However, when the Ark suddenly goes silent, the crew of the Skeld decide to investigate, discovering only two survivors--one deranged and overcome with paranoia, the other withdrawn and traumatized. The rest of the crew had been killed. The only available conclusion is that one of the crew members had a psychotic break out of cabin fever and killed the other crew members. However, no sooner than taking the survivors onboard, systems start going on the fritz. Lights, weapons, medical bay, all of them begin to go offline, one by one, as if someone is sabotaging them. Someone wants the crew dead and the culprit(s) have hidden among them...

Hello and welcome to my Among Us roleplay request thread! As you can tell, there is a bit to unpack here. This is more of a horror-centric roleplay; paranoia, mistrust, sabotage, and murder all lay ahead! As such, there's a contained cast of characters that can be killed at any time, and they must weed out the impostor(s) before they suffer the same fate as the crew of the Ark.

Some guidelines!
  • 18+ only.
  • Casual/Advanced RP. At least one well-written paragraph is required.
  • A decent grasp of the English language and good grammar is necessary.
  • Absolutely open to OOC chatter.
  • I'm ghost friendly as it's a fact of RP life I've come to accept.
  • Character deaths imminent.
  • Obviously, no god modding or trying to hijack the roleplay.
  • If you need help writing something, feel free to ask and I'll help you out.
  • Must have at least played the game or understand how it works. Having knowledge of similar horror works like The Thing also help.
Interested? Shoot a DM my way! Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back