• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Among Us! (based) roleplay (FULL)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hii!
I'm looking for 6-13 people for an Among Us based roleplay! I've recently become obsessed with the game and even made a persona for it.

If you'd like to roleplay, just comment below what color you would like to take! Currently, purple (or morado, as my sona is named), is taken by me.
a like means your color has been approved and it is yours! you may give your crewmate/impostor a name! impostors have been randomly selected and will not be revealed until voted off- i will DM the impostors.
I will add you to the pm once approved!

Currently available colors: (taken colors will be struck through)
Yellow
Cyan
Blue
Black
Red
Orange
Lime
Brown
Pink
White
Green

Last edited:
really interesting idea! quick question though: when the impostor finally strikes what is there to stop people from potentially meta gaming. Let's say red kills blue in admin, how do you go about having the other players discovering the impostor naturally instead of a player saying they were passing by admin after the killpost and saw red do it?

really interesting idea! quick question though: when the impostor finally strikes what is there to stop people from potentially meta gaming. Let's say red kills blue in admin, how do you go about having the other players discovering the impostor naturally instead of a player saying they were passing by admin after the killpost and saw red do it?
I've already messaged the impostors and they know what to do when sabotaging/killing.
I'll hint at it, since the dead in question will state they are dead and prompt an alive crewmate.
Would you like orange? only color left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back