Among the Stars - OOC

The next ship will be named 'The Interceptor' it's an actual spaceship that won't fall apart if you look at it the wrong way.

Also, the upgrades are now listed, so you can all go and take a look at what we can do to improve our lives. Keep in mind that some items are perishable though, like food. We will need to buy new food every 1-2 missons, and new medicines every 7-10

Hi!

Checking this out from your IC.

Would it be possible to have a full-android character? I didn't see any rules against it but I noticed that androids were in the NPC section so...?

I'll look into applying and making a CS soon but I just wanted to get that cleared up first. :)

Scratch that, I noticed that androids don't get to have flesh to them. Human it is haha.

EDIT: @InsanEleven, I guess my CS is up for review. If there's anything you want me to elaborate on/tweak, I'll all for it. I haven't included a writing sample but if you need I'm pretty sure I have a RP post that's been posted today in my post history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read it over and aside from her then being the second pilot there's nothing I can see that's a reason not to accept. So if you're okay in sharing your job then you're in.

No greed on my side so it's all good. :)

I'll read a bit before posting. As a new crew member, is there anything that I should include in my post?

How/where would I have been recruited or can I make that up by myself? Am I allowed to like make up random port names or are there specific ones I should mention?

You can make up how you've been recruited as long as you are relatively new to FFA. You can make up random names and places if I don't give them to you. Just run them past me before you throw them in though.

Hello, I've been reading over everything about this RP, including the characters, and my god this is amazing. I've been RPing for about a year and I would like to step my game up a little, and this RP is the only one I feel I would do that will and not become disinterested... I would call myself a slightly more advanced level than beginner. Do you think this will be too challenging for me, or should I try to make a character and hope to not die?

You can always try to make a character, I'm never one to call it quits before I've seen what you can do. However, there's indeed a chance you won't make it, so don't be too hard on yourself if you don't reach the threshold. Hit me with your absolute best and prove to yourself you can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread