• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Among Monsters

heysappho

Teifling Rogue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Chatting here for OOC, I may post occasionally here for plot guides. These may be in the forms of police reports, news paper articles, or maps if I find any. As I do work two jobs and am a student, I'll try my best to make use of this as i have time to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarkov Malachai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1808-ayezombie/ said:
@ayezombie[/URL]
Tagged for future interest. I most anxiously await what it is you have in store
I can assure you it'll be something very interesting. I still have some details to tune, but it's coming together quite well.

again, I shall await It most anxiously. Monsters amongst the hoomans..... or hoomans amongst monsters egads? getting flash backs to the wizard of oz but instead of lions tigers and bears its Demons, nagas and vamps oh my!

@ayezombie

My favorite mythical creature is Orc so that's what I hope to make my character as, I want to make sure that is okay, because some rp's prefer the characters to look more human and not terrifying and Orcs certainly are.

Cocoabutterkisses said:
@ayezombie
My favorite mythical creature is Orc so that's what I hope to make y character as, I want to make sure that is okay, because some rp's prefer the characters to look more human and not terrifying and Orcs certainly are.
That would be totally okay :) they could be an interesting character. Some humans in the town are relatively ignorant to the presence of mythicals even though its a very normal thing for the town, so it would be really interesting to have an orc around, no qualms left out. Go for it!

I have a question as well for my character. Is it all right if I rp as a plain human that's not so plain. As in he was infected by a biological parasite which painfully transforms the host into its former image but has no idea? @ayezombie

Last edited by a moderator:

BLACKCOAST CITY POLICE REPORT

Homocide Incident

Date body found:7/17/2015

Time body found:0600

Responding officer: Deputy Childes

Person(s) who found the victim: Deputy Childes

Time called in: 0610

Body Information

Height: 5'5

Weight: aprox. 145

Eye Color: N/a

Hair Color: White/long

Injuries Visible: Eyes gouged

bruising on wrists

bruising on ankles

bruising on neck

Deep incision on left wrist

Position Found: face down,arms straight against side and legs straight out.

Assumed Cause of Death: Bloodloss

All shall be revealed in time muahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I posted a character in the sign-up page, and I'd love to join this RP. I wanted to make sure you saw the character and were okay with it before I jumped in to the story (o'v'o)

I didn't see it but I'll check it out right now!thank you!

I'm interested in joining.... but I'm usually only up for characters in the 12-16 age range.... @ayezombie

You could do 15-16 possibly.? Happy to accept anyone. Age just plays a little bit into the plot.

ayezombie said:
You could do 15-16 possibly.? Happy to accept anyone. Age just plays a little bit into the plot.
Ok then!! I could try to make a CS sheet now but I'm on my phone so it may have to wait till tommorow...

I'm at work right now, but I'll review it when I get the chance.

Duly noted, I myself had to go somewhere for the past 5 hours. Whenever thou has the time. Jobs come before Rping, they pay for the internet so that we CAN rp. *grins*

I'm considering signing up for this with a long lived kitsune and/or her son. The first kitsune basically would've been around for all of America's history (and is the closest thing to an All-American Kitsune that you could possibly get) her son well, would just be her teenage son.

@ChrisClark13 Age is playing a little bit into this roleplay's plot, so I'm trying to keep it generalized around the young adult range.

Okay, I'll make him age 19-22. I'll probably leave his mother as a sort of background character who runs a curiosity shop (that also sells minor magical items such as good luck charms and the like), if not in Blackcoast then in another town.

CLASSIFIED- OPEN CASE

Property of Blackcoast Police Department

911 Call Log-

Start Time: 1400

Date: 7.20.15

Operator: Blackcoast 911- Where is your emergency?

Caller: I'm out at the marina, east side. There's a broken surfboard out here, lots of slashes and dried blood on it. Figured it was worth calling in.

Operator: Thank you sir. We're sending a dispatch out not to investigate

Time: 1420

PD Dispatch: I'm calling in a 122, possible 140. Call came in at 1400 proved correct, the amount of blood is substantial. Send K9 unit.

Dispatch: K9 Unit is on the way.

Time: 1450

PD Dispatch: This is a confirmed 419. Send coroner van, single body found. This is priority silence, send out a deputy to get one of the Arye's for identification. Suspected victim is Mellissa Gregory.

Dispatch: Coroner has been notified. Deputy Lawford dispatched to pickup someone for identification.

Time: 1500

PD Dispatch: This is a confirmation on the pickup of a persons for identifications of the victim. Ashton Aryes was the only family member at the residence, on route with Deputy Lawford now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back