• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Amnesia Rp Idea! 1x1

Yami

Romance lover
I Just got an Idea, feel free to add And, Edit the rp ideas a little, I don't mind! PM Me if your Interested!

I've been craving a rp when both the main characters have amnesia. I would like to add a lot of drama in this, and romance between the two!

The two main characters are hit on the head and are kidnapped, blind folded, tied up and are thrown in the back of a van. They have no memory at all of the past events and the two need to find a way out quickly before it's too late. They have bruises, cuts and scrapes. (Maybe they done get along right away. Hate-hate relationship for a little bit.)) They need to work together to get out safely. And as soon as they do, They need to find out who they are. They do know that some how they are connected.

I would like this to be a romance if possible, and M x F. I Can't play Male sorry! So I'm looking for someone who can play a guy.

Hey, I might be interested in doing this with you. And your in luck, because I can play a hella good guy.

Freezingcake said:
Hey, I might be interested in doing this with you. And your in luck, because I can play a hella good guy.
Okay! Sounds good! Pm me and we shall talk about the idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back