Ami

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
Name: Amariel

Aliases: Realmless Princess, Ami

Race: Breadling (Look at the Bio for Explanation)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

High Concept: Ami has seen terrible things and a lot of death. She tries to prevent others from that fate. 

Character Alignment: Chaos Good

Relatives: They all died.

Personality: 

Ami is a rather silent being. She has been through a lot of suffering and has brought a lot of it herself. This blame, that she takes on herself, weighs hard on the girl and gives her a rather depressed aura. However, Ami cares for peace, she hates all those beings that try to bring war. She cannot stand if other people suffer and will always help them, oftenly even not caring about her own health. She takes criticism very bad, as she always takes it as given. Ami has a rather negative view on herself, though she is confident in her powers and knows what she can achieve and what is too much.

Backstory:

You might ask yourself: Who is that girl, calling herself a princess but not having a realm. Let me explain what stands behind that.
Once, the world knew a tribe called the Breadlings. The breadlings were human like beings, but they possessed the ears and the tail of a lynx. They were shy and lived beneath the earth. Breadlings were a race that could not die of time and age, but only of injuries. They always strived for knowledge and wisdom. However, breadlings always were afraid of magic, it was a forbidden kind of knowledge.
The breadlings had a king, Alavar, he was the wisest of their kind. Besides him was his beloved wife, Zilla, who was said to have witnessed the creation of breadlings. Their son, Alistair was the king of the second tribe of breadlings.

One day, it came out that there was a powerful mage, who, at the same time, was a breadling. That could not be tolerated, as it was one of the deadly sins for a breadling to learn magic. And as he was banished, he fought hard, destroyed the settlement of Alistair and his kin. Alistair faced him personally and a hard fight brought them both on the egde of fainting. With his last power, Alistair raised his sword and struck through the wizards chest. The wizard, struck to death, cursed Alistairs family. "One day, to the great king Alavar, the 'karum il-ichir', the wolf among lynxes, shall be born. And it shall be the doom of all your kind."

As Alistairs people all were slain and he had an important note, he journeyed to his father. And as he faced his parents, before he could tell what he had to say, his mother told him, she was pregnant. Alistair knew what the kid would be and bring, but he could not find the strength to tell, what fate the new offspring would bring. So he pretended happiness.

When the kid was born, it was a girl. But instead of a lynxes features, it had a wolfs. The parents thought it was a sign for it's greatness. They named it Amariel, which meant the beautiful saviour. As the kid grew, she got closer and closer to magic. And it showed her parents, that magic was nothing to fear. But when the king tried to tell that to the people, they rebelled. Fights started, a whole civil war even. The king fought for his families live and thus, all breadlings rising against him fell to his blade, the 'Kuruvus', which means Kingblade.

Amariel had grown 16 by that time. Alistair could not bear the darkness and death that was brought and he blamed it on her. "Ashar!", he called her, which meant being of evil, and he drew his sword. But Amariel, out of fear, threw a ball of blue and black fire, that killed her brother. Her parents, that had just entered got hit by the fire and the black flames consumed their bodies. Many days she ran, until she understood. She was the last of her kind. "Fil armen Ashar!"("I am a spawn of evil!"), she cried out, and broke to her knees. She got rid of the name Amariel and called herself "Ami", meaning the vilespawn.

Now, many hundreds of years have passed. The breadlings have been forgotten, nobody knows they existed. And I, Princess Ami of the Forgotten, ask you: Can I not call myself a princess lacking people and realm?

Appearance:

/monthly_2016_11/58373778822f4_Konachan.com-88623sample.jpg.34ad1a50452cf4f694c316ac48657afe.jpg 

Racial Atributes: The breadlings are a humanoid species. They have animal features, either from a lynx or in one special case the ones of a wolf. These make them able to hear and smell way better than humans. Further, breadlings have a faster regeneration and self healing ability than humans. Other than that, breadlings are not that different from humans, except for the fact that they have their own language. 

Weapons & Armor: None

Items & Personal Belongings: A small golden amulett that bears the sign of the royal breadling family

Skills & Abilities: 

-Ami can hear a lot better than other people, due to her wolf ears.

-Ami can smell a lot better as well, even tracking people by their smell

-Regeneration is enhanced. She regenerates and heals two times as fast as a human. Of course that does not help her in direct combat if the injury is too great.

Spells & Magic:

Black Flames

The black flames are a corrosive kind of fire, that even burns thosethings that usually can´t catch fire. Black flames can be put out through water only, as that is the only thing that won´t catch fire when it touches them. 

Blue Flames 
Blue flames are the alternative to the black ones. They act as normal fire, until they get in contact with water. Blue flames absorb water and grow bigger and stronger. They can be put out with anything not liquidal. If a blue flames absorbs enough water, it grows dark blue. Dark blue flames act just as the normal blue ones do, however they are way stronger and bigger. Further, dark blue flames can only be put out by holy water.

Acceleration Flames

This flames are not harming to any kind of material, but grant a huge boost in the opposite direction to which they are cast. Skilled users can even fly for a short period of time. 

Weaknesses: 

- Ami is color blind

- Ami has a high strength in her abilities, but she gets exhausted in long fights.

- Ami´s tail is important for her balance. If she loses it, she will not be able to stand at all.

- Ami sometimes gets flashbacks of her past

- Ami has no skills in armed or unarmed combat at all.

Hobbies: Cooking. Ami loves to cook. 

Quote\s: "Those who survive me, don´t love me. Those who love me, don´t survive me. That is my curse."

"Fil argu val, washar akat.
Fil vors val, karik akat.
Fil armen Ashar.
Fil waku makar.
Nema, halu fil wa." ~ Amariel, the last breadling.

"I bring only pain to those, that love me.
I bring only death to those, that care for me.
I am the spawn of evil.
I am the bringer of oblivion.
Nothing, i can change about that ."

Theme:

Attachments

• Konachan.com - 88623 sample.jpg
    Konachan.com - 88623 sample.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I thought she was suitable when I was reading the rp though :(  

who are you going to play now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know...I just really liked her and I shipped ami and that kadrean guy together... You guys would've been so cute...sorry if I'm being rude, but I think she should stay in... Besides the best character developments come from anti social little  furballs, the other characters would bring out the socialness in her...she is just such a good character concept

but don't feel forced to play her again, if you don't want to then you don't have to :)

I don't know...I just really liked her and I shipped ami and that kadrean guy together... You guys would've been so cute...sorry if I'm being rude, but I think she should stay in... Besides the best character developments come from anti social little  furballs, the other characters would bring out the socialness in her...she is just such a good character concept

but don't feel forced to play her again, if you don't want to then you don't have to :)

Well, i love playing her, but just as i do, she wont be able to deal with many people around her, leading her to be alone a lot, which usually makes a character be forgotten by everyone and never be interacted with.

I will interact with her!! She will not be forgotten! Unless there's cake, then you're on your own lady

Users who are viewing this thread

Back