• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Amethyst's Cravings [Doubling | OCs included] Deadly Class anyone?

Amethyst Archive

Gimme amethyst pls
b33d0666d4b65b2e92bfe804aaf68fa4.gif

Hello everyone! You may call me Amethyst. ^-^
I am 23 years old from The Netherlands and I've been roleplaying since 2011.
I have a ton of OCs and I don't want them collecting dust, so that's why I'm here!

As the title suggests, I will be listing my fandom rp cravings which will include the possibilities of doubling.
Original characters will be included, as OC-only or Canon-only rps tend to bore me rather quick.

I hope you will take the time to read my rules, I'd like to avoid unnecessary arguments.

1. Be patient!
I have a life outside the internet and I will not be able to reply on a consistent basis.
Please do not bother me to respond too often, otherwise replying will feel more like a chore.

2. I am not ghost-friendly.
Please have the decency to give me a heads-up if you intend on dropping out of the rp.
I hate waiting for a reply that will never come.

3. Please be 18+.
I will not be comfortable with writing with someone underaged, sorry.

4. Third person perspective only.
A personal preference.

5. No controlling, hurting, or killing my characters without discussing it first.
While this may seem controlling, when it comes to OCs you don't always know what they can and cannot do.
Though I can promise you that none of my OCs are overpowered and invisible.

6. Please pull your weight in terms of plotting.
I am not going to come up with the entire plot on my own, I will need assistance.

7. OOC chatter is welcome!
Wanna fangirl/fanboy over ships or headcanons? All of that is welcome with me!

8. Canon×OC only.
While I said this already in my short introduction, OC-only and Canon-only rps are boring to me. Sorry.

9. LGBTQ+ friendly!
All kinds of ships are welcome as long as it's Canon×OC.
OC×OC is not welcomed at the moment.

10. I rp though PM or Discord only!
Please specify while one you prefer.
Please don't ask me about other methods.

a346919a6897ae6ccb8fe4e96a26938e.gif

Now on to the fandoms!
After each fandom I will list the Canon characters I'm looking for.

Games:
- Borderlands 3 (n/a, maybe Troy?)
- Devil May Cry 5 (Nero)

- Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core / Remake / Advent Children (Cloud, Reno, Zack, Genesis)
- Final Fantasy XV (Prompto, Noctis)

Movies:
- The Hobbit / The Lord of the Rings (n/a)

Series:
- Deadly Class (Marcus)
- The Umbrella Academy (n/a)

Message me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back