• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom American Horror Story Anyone? Skins Instead? A Dash Of Game Of Thrones? 1x1 Fandom Search

Primadonna Princess

Full Time Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_mnuq9m7xza1ql71kpo1_500_zps4a9381c2.gif

Hello everyone! Welcome to a very specific search thread of mine, away from my actual one. Here I'm after just two fandoms that I wish to RP.

American Horror Story, Game Of Thrones, & Skins (UK)

I'm happy to do OC's or canon characters, can play either gender no problem, double up without an issues and handle side characters. I don't have any limits and can RP either on here or discord, and am more than happy to chat too! I'm over 18 and live in the UK too.

When it comes to what I'm after, for skins I'm happy to base it around any season or make a slight AU from it if we are playing OC's. For AHS, my favourite seasons are 8 and 5, but once again I'm happy to mingle and see what we can come up with. Once again canon or OC doesn't matter much too me but I do have a few plots for Michael x OC or Michael x Mallory.

As for Game Of Thrones? That's a very open book..I do prefer original plots for it and I have a plot which revolves around the pairing of Ramsay Bolton x OC, also happen to double up and play another canon character to even it out.

If you'd like to know more, send a PM my way. Hopefully we can work something out as I am craving these two fandoms right now.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back