173 cm (5'8")

Color of Book:

Icy Blue

Spell Theme:

Ice/Cold

Spell List:

First Spell:

Gheaţă-Tepes: 

The user generates multiple ice stakes from the ground around him (2 meters radius), using them to perfurate his enemies. 

Second Spell:

Gheaţă-Egidă:

A large block of ice surges from  the ground in front of the user, acting as a shield against attacks or even a blunt damage dealer against enemies that are close to the user.

P.s. I plan to mainly use Romanian for the spells naming, as it's a language that fits the character, is easily worked with thankfully to my not-so-good fluency in Latin and would avoid naming trouble resulting from Reycom having similar spells. Tell me if you have anything against this.

Personality:

Being naturally calm, with nonchalant bearing, an habit of maintaining his personal feelings hidden under an emotionless mask and a naturally cold attitude towards pretty much anyone made Ambrose pass off the impression of being excessively cold and calculating, being often regarded as a villainous, cunning character while in the mamodo world, earning him quite the fame amongst the contestants as a dangerous individual. That being  said Ambrose's personality is fairly different from what most of the rumours said as, while he's indeed ruthless against his enemies and does have a serious personality, Ambrose is far from being an unemotional person, having a gentle heart with a soft spot for those younger than himself and wholeheartedly hating violence, even if he is forced to resort to it, to the point of being regarded as excessively kind-hearted amongst his personal associates. He's also said to be bothered over small things and is somehow over protective when it comes to his friends.

As a matter of fact, Ambrose is far from being as calculative as the rumours about him make others think, being in fact excessively honest and even somehow naive, especially when it comes to understand the whole new world around himself. Unfortunately, he's also excessively desperate for the position of King, being forced to resort to using any method at his disposal to assure his victory, even if that means going against his moral values.

Bio (Mamodo World):

~☆~

Bio(Earth):

~☆~

View attachment 249561

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good so far. Using Romanian is fine, I would still point to the wiki for certain things like naming a large aoe attack, or naming a powerful attack later on in the rp, as characters do learn what certain words mean after repetitive use, but at this time the lower spells names aren't massively important.

Can you also make a small description as to the differences in the pictures? Such as what his eye colour(s) is? :^) Or should I just use the one under 'appearance' for reference?

Looks good so far. Using Romanian is fine, I would still point to the wiki for certain things like naming a large aoe attack, or naming a powerful attack later on in the rp, as characters do learn what certain words mean after repetitive use, but at this time the lower spells names aren't massively important.

Can you also make a small description as to the differences in the pictures? Such as what his eye colour(s) is? :^) Or should I just use the one under 'appearance' for reference?

I'm in the process of writing a small appearance description, actually.

As a matter of fact, the red eye was supposed be used as an aftereffect of a future spell rather than a peculiarity in his appearance. The image was prematurely under appearance just because i deleted the wrong one before posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back