• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy + Ambra's Den of Awesome Plots + | (ACTIVE) (Ignore Post Count)

If that's the case, then I'm suddenly very interested! That being the case, I'd have to say that I'm mostly inclined toward the LoL idea: if you're still craving it, that is. Otherwise, I'm fine with just about any fandom plot as long as I'm familiar with it. Anyway, let me know what you think. Don't have access to PM's yet, so hopefully that isn't a problem.

Like I said, anything is fine. Though if you'd like more specificity, do inform me of all the available plots at the moment: so I can make a knowledgeable decision.

Last edited:
How about the medieval Pokemon one? I was thinking there could be five kingdoms. Maybe something involving an arranged marriage to boost relations between two of the countries? I know the country names already, and each of them worship either Lugia, Ho-Oh, Raikou, Suicune, or Entei. I was also wondering if I could play as the bride?

Or, if you're interested in the League idea, here's the synopsis!

[It has been one hundred years since Alexander had given his first victims the powers of the champions they mained. It has been one hundred years since these people tried to fight against him and his tyrannical way of thinking. It has been one hundred years since he released Baron Nashor upon the world. It has been one hundred years since the world had fought and given their all. It has been one hundred years since the world lost.

The year is now 2116. The setting is New York, the melting pot of the world. Xander, the Exalt and ruler of all of society, has inherited the powers of Alexander, his deceased grandfather. The major and minor cities of Earth are dystopias, and many people rely on surviving off the drug trade and prostitution. It's a living hell... but there is still hope.

It has been two years since the CORE, the machine used to give top members of the Imperial Army the powers of League of Legends champions, had been hacked into. Now, there are regular people who have the powers of champions. Those who know of their powers have banded together to form a group called the Resistance, and their goal is to overthrow Xander and restore some order to the world. The ones who don't know of their powers, however, are being hunted by both the Resistance and the Imperial Army. The Resistance wants new blood to help them combat the tyranny of the Imperial Army while the Imperial Army wishes to use the new faces to their advantage. Only one side will win.]

It's a self-made world/plot/lore, in which characters have the powers of specific champions in a totalitarian, dystopian world.

You still looking for ffxv parteners? with ignis' dlc trailer im dying to angst with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back