• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy + Ambra's Den of Awesome Plots + | (ACTIVE) (Ignore Post Count)

Hello!

I'm looking for some fun!

My name is Luminosity, but you can just call me Ambra. I've been roleplaying ever since I was just ten years old. As you can probably tell, I have a deep passion for writing, even since before I was a teenager! I have a lot of interests in different genres. But first, you should know a little bit more about me.

Preferences and Boundaries

- I like to call myself an advanced RPer. I have nothing against those who only post one or two lines every time they write in-character, but I prefer not to write with them. I just find myself with no way to reply to them. My preferences are that my partner write out a well-written paragraph at least, and, well, beyond that, it's anything goes.

- I require that there be romance in my roleplays. I only do MxF and... I must ask, please leave out smut in our RPs. Things can get a little raunchy, so I require my partners to be 18+. I also prefer that I play the female in our RP, but we can double!

- I like plots! But I don't like being the only one guiding them along. Please, I prefer that my partner guide along the plot as well!

- I enjoy when things are anime-styled.

- I prefer that my partner to post at least once a day. Once every two days is fine as well. However, when it starts to become once every three or four days... that's when it becomes an issue.

- I do not roleplay canon characters. Only original! I pray that my partner do the same.

- I prefer literate RPers that will post (at least) two paragraphs each post. Proper grammar usage is greatly appreciated.

- I have both original and fandom plots I would like to put into play! But before you begin to look at them, please make sure that you have read all of the above, first. I am flexible with many things, but I don't think I'll be able to RP with someone asking for FxF or MxM or someone who comes saying "hi u wanna rp???".

- I can be a little picky, so please bear with me. :( If you see something listed below that you would like to do, please message me with an interesting plot, or be willing to come up with something with me.

- If you do not like the plots listed below, you can suggest similar ones, the same one with some changes, and even a whole other fandom plot (as long as it falls under the same fandom)!

- Have fun! Communication is key!

Plot

* = plot that I am very interested in doing.
(scratched out) = plot that has already been taken.

Purple = fandom plots.
White = original plots.
DARK = not as interested as the others.

- Dragon Age
- Fire Emblem ****
- League of Legends (original idea; please message if you are interested for full plot!) ****
- Warrior Cats
- Pokemon (MEDIEVAL IS ON MY MIND) ***
- Final Fantasy XV-esque ***

- Medieval Fantasy
- Feudal Fantasy (not too fond of this since I don't really understand feudal culture)
- Modern Fantasy

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a ffxv or a Fire Emblem rp. I might be new, but I can post at least 300 words.

I'd be interested in a Dragon Age RP. I can usually write upwards of six paragraphs though it can be more or less depending on what's happening within the RP.

Hey, if you're still looking for a Fire Emblem RP then I'd be all for it. I can PM you and we can do a little plot building haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back