• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ambra's Corner [Fandom and Fantasy Galore!]

Hello!

My name's Ambra, and I'm back in business! I'm super ready to roleplay with a bunch of you guys.

A Little Bit About Me~
I'm a twenty-two year old college student with a job, but I still have a bunch of time to write. I have a cellphone that I can also use to write with, but I really prefer to write out lengthy posts on my computer. Usually, this happens at night, but I might not get a post up every single day since I have other hobbies. My hobbies include playing with my six dogs, playing video games, hanging out with my BF, and writing my novel. Most of my ideas stem from my love of video games and animals, so if you see something that seems a bit familiar, then it's probably inspired by something else. Adding to that, my interests often lie within the fandom category-- as you can probably tell from the tag.

My Lengthy List of Preferences and Rules~
I only roleplay with ages eighteen and up. Sorry, but there will be adult jokes/references/etc later on, and I don't want to make people uncomfortable.

I create multiple characters and expect my partners to do the same. There will be main characters, of course, but side characters will be important just as well.

I only roleplay heterosexual pairings. This means no MxM or FxF.

My posting length and level is about high-casual to advanced. At the minimum I post two well-worded paragraphs, but I can write more. I request that my partners have a proper grasp of grammar and spelling, and so I will ask for posting samples when interest is expressed. Everyone makes mistakes, but I can tell when someone doesn't care about their writing.

I am not a dominant or submissive writer. If I have ideas for plots, I will make sure you know of them. At the same time, I do not want a submissive partner; I don't want someone who follows the story blindly, make me have to come up with everything, etc. At the same time, I love conversing with my partners, whether it be about the RP, future ideas, trivial things, etc. Please don't be silent in my presence-- your silence makes it seem like you're not interested.

I primarily play females, but I can make make male characters as well.

I never play canon characters. I would want both of us to play original ones.

I never use faceclaims or realistic pictures for my characters. I would like it if my partner didn't use them. I'm also really picky over appearances, so take your time in making sure your character looks appropriate for the plot.

I know how it's like to lose interest in a roleplay. Please tell me if you don't want to continue.

My List of Fandom Plots~
Plots at the top are the ones I prefer most.

Final Fantasy
I've played XV, I've seen someone play X, and I'm halfway through watching XIII. We can either use XV's setting (an AU), or make an original world.

Warrior Cats
We could make new Clans and territories as long as it's realistic.

Dragon Age
I'm not sure what exactly to do with this, but I would like an AU of the first game if that's fine! I'm not really interested in Inquisition.

Pokemon
I have a few medieval plots for this, but I've done it so many times it's getting kind of dull. You'd have to really convince me to write this out. I AM CURRENTLY CRAVING EITHER A NUZLOCKE ADVENTURE, OR ONE WHERE WE PLAY AS POKEMON, POKEMON SHIFTERS, OR POKEMON GIJINKAS.

A medieval Pokemon Gijinka RP sounds pretty lit right now.

My List of Original Plots~
Plots at the top are the ones I prefer most.

Farrow's Gift
Magic has been dead for centuries. But what happens when random civilians in an American west coast town suddenly gain magical abilities? These mages will have to adapt to their new powers... all while trying to survive a new threat.

Howl to Me
In the land of Valhalla, werewolves live in two tribes. In their human forms, they have wolf ears and tails. In their beast forms, they shift into... well, wolves.

Dragon Shifters
Basically dragon shifters in a whole other land with houses and conflict. I have their species all fleshed out already.

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to role-play Dragon Age with you if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back