• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

amberskies

delicate
hi! i'm amber, she/her, currently in my last year of university. i wanted to get into roleplaying again because i honestly just really miss it. i'm looking for something pretty chill though, atm i'm not interested in super long responses and would much rather do rapid-fire responses to get the rp going since i tend to lose interest otherwise. plus, i'm pretty busy with uni at the moment. anyways

'rules'

- 18+ please! im 20 and i prefer rping with people that are around the same age as me, just preference/comfort

- ooc chatter; this is kind of a must for me tbh, i feel like i enjoy rp's more when some type of rapport is built, especially when our energy matches

- gender pairings; i only do mxf, i have a preference for playing the f but i tend to double up anyway. i'm looking for someone who will actually put effort into playing their male, bc from experience some people only care about their own pairing sadly. something else i'd like to add; i have a hard time enjoying roleplays with overly sensitive/cry baby characters, especially when i play the male and the female is like that. i dont know why im like this so im sorry about that!

- romance; this is another must. fluff, angst, drama, and slowburn are pretty much a requirement here, the more dramatic and emotional the better!

- realistic faceclaims please (diversity is also appreciated)

- response length; semi-descriptive? i'm pretty chill about response length, just not below 1-2 paragraphs but also not novella style or super long responses. so sort of an in-between. i used to roleplay way more descriptively but recently it just feels a little.. overwhelming?

- i promise i am literate irp, i capitalise properly and dont use acronyms lmao

- i prefer using discord for ooc chatter, but i understand if you're not comfy with that. i also dont mind rping off-site

- please let me know if you have any triggers or there are any themes you're uncomfortable with! my roleplays typically involve drugs, alcohol, swearing, and other illicit activities. while i dont mind toning it down a bit, if you're looking for a clean roleplay, i am probably not the right partner for you (i love dark toxic dramatic roleplays whoops)

*ill warn you that some of my ideas are incredibly cheesy and cliché

bold = craving
- 90s highschool romance (no phones, sneaking around, diner/bowling alley hangouts, strict parents, sneaking into each other's windows, no phones, bonus points if he's a bad boy)
- stranded on desert island (blue lagoon type of vibe)
- bad boy x bad girl (a rocky relationship between outcasts)
- stuck in a bank during a robbery
- school trip gone wrong? (slightly inspired by the society)
- or normal school camping trip
- young delinquents on the run (or with a (legal) age gap between the two) (song inspo; criminal by britney spears)
- outcast x average person
- harry potter (oc x oc) (see 'specific ideas' for a plot)
- roommates (small arguments, jealousy over one night stands, getting each other home while drunk, etc.)

*my interests are not exclusive to this list, if you've got ideas of your own please let me know, i'd love to discuss them!!

*i dont do a lot of fandoms but here's the few im willing to do either oc x canon or oc x oc (not a fan of canon x canon)
bold = caught up

- euphoria
- harry potter (see 'specific ideas' for a plot idea)
- misfits
- assassins creed (origins, valhalla, black flag, odyssey, syndicate)
- criminal minds
- supernatural (im literally only on season 1 but i have the fattest crush on sam)
- teen wolf
- platoon (yes the war movie with the willem dafoe)
- squid game

these are ideas that are focused around my female + the male you'd be playing. for your female and the male i play, i'm pretty much open to anything you're craving, feel free to be as detailed as possible!!

1. heist au; our characters can take on different roles based on their skillset (eg. getaway driver, hacker, gun(wo)man, safecracker, demolition expert, boss, etc.). its kinda gta v inspired cause the characters spend some time doing preparation tasks (obtaining uniforms, weapons, intel, etc.) leading up to a heist. this rp would involve darker themes like characters with bad pasts, violence, etc.

this would work better doubling up because then we could have more characters in the group. i was looking for someone that would play a male thats a 'former' street fighter. he swears he's left that habit behind after sustaining a life-threatening injury a few months back, but nonetheless finds himself back at the fighting location late at night. hes pretty hotheaded but simultaneously cold and quiet. i dont have much figured out for this plot but i had little scenarios in mind like arguments, tending to his fighting injuries, etc. for the male i play, im open to all sorts of characters (apart from shy and nerdy characters)

2. harry potter oc x oc; this would be sort of an outcast x bad boy type of trope. my character is a slytherin coming from a family of death eaters; though she is not interested in the death eater agenda and does not want to become part of them in the future, she still gets shit from other students. those who come from death eater families don't get along with her because they know how she feels about death eaters, whereas everyone else doesn't know how she feels about them and thus avoid her purely out of fear.

the 'bad boy' character either has the same family background but has accepted his fate as future death eater, or comes from a different house and is unrelated to death eaters. he doesn't really give a shit about grades but still passes most of his subjects, and spends most of his free time high. he's charismatic and though he has everyone swooning over him, he's secretly a hopeless romantic. we can brainstorm together for a general plot with bad guys to spice things up, the general premise of the pairing is that he brings out her rebellious side and they start doing stupid things together at night like sneaking out of their room, going to the forbidden forest, etc. (really craving this pairing atm)

word bank of random ideas i'd like to do
horror | crime | strangers to lovers | angst/fluff | toxic relationships | fake dating | illegal activities | supernaturals |

so there's that. if anything here interests you, please shoot me a pm (i dont check replies under my threads). if not, have a nice day (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back