• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᕯ amber's mxf search ᕯ [OPEN]

amberskies

delicate
hey! you can call me ana or amber, i'm 22 she/her. i have a lot of time on my hands lately so i've been wanting to come back to rpn!

here's what im looking for

- please be 18+/generally around my age

- i roleplay on both rpn and discord; im looking for people i can use tupperbox with on discord! (its a plugin to simulate text convos between characters, super easy to use)

- preference for realistic faceclaims

- quality > quantity. i can go from huge paragraphs to rapidfire posts to move the plot along, roleplaying is more about pure entertainment for me

- active replies; i tend to lose interest if the roleplay moves too slowly, i like being able to do rapid fire sometimes

- tell me your triggers! i LOVE dark roleplays that can include substance abuse, toxic relationships, damaged characters, traumatic pasts, mental health issues, etc. so if you don't like those, you might not want to rp with me

- i usually double up with both pairs in the same universe/setting so the world feels less empty. i also have a preference for females so we can also just do 1x1 if you prefer playing males and prefer to have one character each !

bold = craving rn

- 90s highschool romance (no phones, bowling alleys, diners, sneaking into each others windows, milkshakes, strict parents, bad boys?)
- young delinquents on the run (song inspo: criminal by britney spears)
- fake dating/secret relationship
- high school rp with dark themes (inspo: euphoria)
- toxic on and off relationship
- drug dealer x user (fez x rue dynamic but with romance) *craving as user
- hitman x target (inspo: hitman videogame + the gray man)
- heist au (inspo: money heist and gta v, criminals with diff expertises grouping up to pull off bigger schemes and get rich (or caught))
- scream (i rlly want billy loomis as a crush, or an oc kinda like him. both our crushes could be a pair of killers??)
- platoon (sgt elias as crush or oc's, basically like a call of duty romance au kind of thing bc i love putting characters through pain)
- hurt/comfort tropes (eg. purple hearts kinda)
- gangs and mafias? (all characters can be in it or some can be outsiders. rival gang members??)]
- too hot to handle (with our own take + original characters ofc). i just love drama.

please pm me if you'd be interested (i wont see it if you reply)! im open to most ideas.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back