• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Amazingly Misguided Adventurers!

KodomoSekai

Dead account
You and a small group of several other adventurers have been invited on an adventure! An adventure for what? Well the person who gave you the adventure may or may not have... lied to you... to get you to go. But now you're there in a strange land with a group of people who're supposed to be your allies, and you have no idea how to return home or if you even want to. So you may as well continue along the quest you've been hired to do, right?
The first order of business, clear out that cave- the bats are really fat and cramping the nearby towns style!

This roleplay would be about a group of adventurers going on quests around the world given by a mysterious figure. It would likely be very comedic, but that's the point. A fun little rp with a fun group of different adventurers in a variety of different DnD themed settings. So please, if you're interested, join me on this wonderful adventure! I'll try my best not to disappoint!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back