• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Amara and the Friends She Keeps

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Links: CHARACTER FORMS
OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT

Setting: We begin during the year 2019, and springtime is upon them. I feel it would be cool to begin the day after they receive their tickets, with our characters flying over the North Atlantic Ocean. ^^

Plot: A group of friends who have been working at Beatrice's Coffee Shop for roughly two years have known each other for most of their lives. They may not be from the same region, but they wound up in New York and attended high school together. All of them are working to attend college now to begin their new career paths. Most of them wish to learn more about the performing arts, but their desired careers can be different. Their franchise has recently taken part in a raffle to win tickets to Verona, Italy. Our characters are the lucky winners, and prepare to travel overseas for a two-week adventure before they return for school.

While in Verona, they are to attend a grand play about young love in the magical streets of Verona. They also take a tour to view several different historical architectural buildings, as well as stroll the shopping districts. Conflict and jealousy pose threat to their friendship, though they strive to stay together and ultimately, their friendship is strengthened. Our characters learn new things and acquire social skills that will help them be successful in school and in life.

Roles: For this role play, I would like at least four characters, with no more than seven. They are to be between the ages of nineteen and twenty. The ratio of male or female characters does not matter.

Rules: Please follow the rules of RPNation.

Last edited:
Once I get Amara done, perhaps we can discuss interesting relationship ideas to keep the plot interesting. ^^ Or we can see how things unfold while we role play.
I might also introduce a male character, as well.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez & me might be interested!! any chance we could play a secretly dating female pair who've both wound up pregnant from differing situations? (I know it's a weird concept "^w^)

I just wanted to remind everyone that our characters may be from different regions, but they all attended high school together and ended up working for Beatrice's Coffee Shop. ^^

I think I'm going to have to drop this. I'm very sorry. I've got a lot on my plate and it seems I may have bitten off way more than i can chew. I wish you the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back