• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings amami’s original plots! —open—

-kokichi-

it’s a lie!
Hello, i am amami and I have seven original plots that I would love to do! I am also willing to do the same plot with multiple people. I will be listing the gender pairing and the muse I’m playing. If the gender pairing is MxF, I will be playing the female and keep in mind that I dont double up for OC x OC. I prefer for us to use anime faceclaims but I’m fine with realistic faceclaims. I can type out a maximum of 6 paragraphs and I’m usually on every single day.

I’d like to say that I am w e a k for angst and fluff. i just love angst and then there’s some wholesome fluff after mild to heavy angst.

Gender Pairing: MxF

Muse I’m Playing: Muse A

Muse A is the sister of a gang leader, her brother being very overprotective of her and doesn’t like it when she goes out on her own. Muse B is a rival gang leader and Muse A’s brother hates his guts. When Muse B comes to the residence in order to try and negotiate peace, they meet Muse A and sees that she is not like her brother. The negotiation does not go well but Muse A reaches out to Muse B and later on, they meet for coffee. They realize that they’re crushing on each other but with Muse A’s brother being overprotective, it can be difficult. But Muse A is confident that she can keep a relationship secret from her older brother.

Gender Pairing: MxF or MxM

The year is 332 B.C. And the Greeks have taken over Egypt which means that ancient Egyptian culture is starting to fade. But Muse A, son or daughter of the goddess Bastet herself, is refusing to let that happen. They are of Egyptian royalty which means they live in luxury and they love it. Muse B is a Greek soldier or commander who comes to Muse A with a simple order: Adapt to Greek culture or leave. Muse A loathes Muse B and they refuse to obey Greek orders. But then some Egyptians attack Muse B and leave them injured and Muse A has to take sympathy on them and help them. But Muse B does not believe in the Egyptian deities. And Muse A keeps their secret to themselves until it spills out.

Muse A is a princess, the only child of a king and queen who thought they would never have a child. Well, Muse A is an only child and they are destined to marry a prince from a totally different kingdom and there’s is no love whatsoever. Muse B is a knight who is responsible for looking after Muse A and making sure she is safe at all times. Well, Muse B gets a look at the prince that Muse A is supposed to marry and he doesn’t think that the prince is suitable for Muse A. Muse B has romantic feelings for Muse A, and Muse A feels the same way. Their love is forbidden because of their statuses. Muse A will do anything to get out of that arranged marriage so Muse B proposes that they run away together and start a new life together but will it work out?

Gender Pairing: MxM

Muse I’m Playing: Muse B

Muse A is a serial killer. And they go for the ones that they meet in various places. Be it in the public library, a bar, a restaraunt, or whatever. And they go for ones who look like easy prey. But wait! They’re dating Muse B - a shy kid who wants to be an author. Muse A would never ever hurt Muse B as they are deeply in love with each other. Muse B does not know that Muse A is a serial killer - Muse A looks like an average person living a good life with a steady career. But one night, Muse B catches Muse A in the act of murder and it scares him. Also, Muse B’s dad is a police officer which makes it tricky to keep the murders a secret. Muse B is heartbroken but he agrees to help keep the murders a secret just so that Muse A does not have to face a possible death sentence. But Muse B doesn’t seem to be the same... he’s always on edge now.

Gender Pairing: MxM

Muse A is a mafia boss, Muse B is the son of another boss and they’re also a journalist who has a husband and a child. Muse B’s husband is part of the gang and they had to borrow some money from Muse A to get Muse B and their child some Christmas gifts since money for them was tight. Muse A gives the husband some money but tells him to pay it back in a year. A year goes by and the money is not paid back. Muse A and some of their most trusted members come to the residence of Muse B’s gang. Only him, the husband, the child, and the father are home. Muse A shoots the husband without warning and tells the father to give him Muse B and the small child. Desperate to save his own life, Muse B’s father agrees and Muse B is handed on over to Muse A as well as the child.

Muse A is a very well known gang leader. Nobody would think that anyone would try to murder this guy. Well, they are wrong. Muse B is their bodyguard who will protect Muse A at all costs. They vow to keep their relationship professional but then Muse A sees Muse B as more than just their bodyguard — they’re in love with their own bodyguard. After a scuffle with a rival gang which leaves the rival gang leader dead and the members wanting revenge on Muse B for killing their leader, Muse B finds themselves needing a bodyguard of their own.

Gender Pairing: Any (preferably FxF)

Muse I’m Playing: Any — im not picky with this one

Halloween night and Muse A gets the idea to use a ouija board with friends. But, they mock the spirits and ask such ridiculous questions. Their foolishness results in the summoning of Muse B — a demon. Muse B is disgusted by Muse A’s disrespect for spirits and their childishness. Lucky for them, Muse A is looking great for a new roommate and Muse B shall happily take the position. And so, Muse A is roommates with someone who is secretly a demon in disguise. And Muse B intentionally makes Muse A feel uncomfortable by acting weird and one day, Muse A sees the true form of Muse B. How will they act?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back