• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other AMA to get to know Fenrir better

Cartouche

AMA (ask me anything) for one of my characters - I like to get to know them better by RP as them to answer spontaneous questions I might not think of myself. Read Fenrir's backstory and ask him any question that may pop into mind...
(Trigger warning: Slavery, suicide, rape)

Greeting fair maidens and brave men alike. Those of your kin who have met me have named me Fenrir, what my own people called me, I no longer remember... I was born in a tribe of forest elves, the kind, quiet people of the woods. But as I grew older, it became clear I was not meant to grow the trees or nurture the animals. No, my faith was sealed in blood, the blood of a monster whose magic is drawn from others...

I was feared as a demonic god despite carrying no ill intentions, and it wasn't long until I was sold off, first to a merchant, then to a house. I was stripped of my pride, my hair as red as the dying sun, and put to work for a family of men. The lady of the house treated me ill, and I spent my days in chains washing the floors and serving their food. Lesser than the rest of their slaves, who all feared me the same as my family, my time grew slow and tiresome. Found on the way to the sweet relief of eternal slumber, helped by cuts of rope on my neck, I was whipped and chained and brought back to work.

It was then I met the young Adrien. His father, the doctor who healed my wounds, had brought him on his trip. The boy was the first to show me kindness, and from then, I always looked forward to his visits. He grew into a fine young man, but he never looked down upon me, no matter how much the adults around him tried to change that. On his 25th birthday, his only wish was for me. This was how I got away from the terrible house where I served as less than a dog, and my Adrien took me to his home and freed me from slavery. I loved him so very much - I still do. He had no slaves, only servants who would smile and laugh without fear. I grew awfully fond of him, and he of me, and within a year he asked me to unite with him in the sacred bond. I agreed, but dum and naïve I wanted to explore the world I had been kept from first.

I gave my love a kiss to promise my return within a year, but barely had I traveled for a few months before a religious group assumed the same as my family nearly thirty years before. With poison, I was brought to a temple far away from home, hid away in a room of stone, filled with roses who made me numb and sick. Pilgrims came to show their respect to the divine abomination they saw me as, some by offerings that hurt my eyes, others, by night, with actions that tortured my body. I have forgotten how long I was there. I was found by a brave warrior and her fierce beast, and they've taken me with them to find my home. I remember not where I came from or which way to go. But I am certain my love is still alive, and though I now bear scars on body and soul, I will find my way back into his arms...
pizap.com15762568752301.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back