• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Am I losing my marbles

uninvited trashcan

Gay and Tired ™
So, I was working on scripting and writing a recruitment post in my Private Workshop and upon closing and reopening RPN, it appears to have vanished. Have I gone mad, or –?

So, I was working on scripting and writing a recruitment post in my Private Workshop and upon closing and reopening RPN, it appears to have vanished. Have I gone mad, or –?
It seems to have fallen into the moderation queue which means something has triggered the filter to prompt a manual review by Staff. When it has been reviewed it will reappear, but there isn't an ETA as to when since Staff are constantly on/offline. (I am personally about to step away from my desk so I won't be reviewing it XD sorry.)

It seems to have fallen into the moderation queue which means something has triggered the filter to prompt a manual review by Staff. When it has been reviewed it will reappear, but there isn't an ETA as to when since Staff are constantly on/offline. (I am personally about to step away from my desk so I won't be reviewing it XD sorry.)
*phew* Thanks for letting me know Fyuri, I thought I'd hallucinated the whole creation (which, since it involved two hours of coding, would have really been heartbreaking). Thanks for getting back to me <3

Once you have ten posts (called messages when you click on your profile picture and the little window comes up) this should no longer happen.

Posts in private workshop, forum games, and private messages don't count towards the post count.

Once you have ten posts (called messages when you click on your profile picture and the little window comes up) this should no longer happen.
giphy.gif

Thank you o' wise one; I've been trapped in 40 degree heat in the sun and honestly there was a good 82.4% chance the whole creation was a fever dream so good to know this sort of thing won't happen again sooner or later - you are the best, ty <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back