Alyssa Chen

doneanddusted

Two Thousand Club
Name: Alyssa Chen

Appearance:
Houraisan.Kaguya.full.888163.jpg

She's around 5'5" and is a bit on the skinny side. Physically she isn't too fit, but she's healthy.

Personality: Alyssa is pretty typical. Works hard for good grades, naturally smart, all that good stuff you'd expect from an Asian kid I'm Asian I can say that don't kill me please. She's easy to confront, and easy to befriend. She's a little introverted and modest and doesn't like being loud and crazy and rebellious, adjectives adjectives. The girl is a bit spoiled, having come from a rich family, but she's pretty disciplined. Ish. She bottles up a lot of her feelings, and will usually give up her own interests for a friend's. Otherwise, Alyssa is sorta just... there. Nothing too prominent about who she is. Nothing too good, but nothing too bad. I'll try to develop her a bit more throughout the rp. Oh, and she's extremely good at strategy.

Skill: Extremely good visual spatial awareness.

Likes: Alyssa likes reading, doodling, listening to music, all that good peaceful stuff. She also likes conversations with her friends. Hobbies include piano, drawing (realism, manga), karate (IMMA KUNG PAO KICK YOU), and chess.

Dislikes: Alyssa doesn't like public speaking or performing, unless the performing is within a group. She also doesn't like drama. Or hugs. Or dancing. Or bad grades. Especially bad grades.
There are three things that Alyssa hates about her life atm.
1. The fact that she has no idea where her future is going.
2. She feels quite lonely.
3. ewqoirjoiwqjoiqrjiqwjoiej

Bio: Alyssa has lived quite the normal life. She was born pretty rich, but she still went to a public school. Her older sister was nice, her younger brother annoying. Her life had always been pleasant, sometimes bad, sometimes a bit stressful. Alyssa's pretty modest about it, too.

Other: Although her "skill" is good special visual awareness, Alyssa seems to also have a crazy good memory. Not photographic, just really good.

Last edited:
Looks good :)

As far as skills go, I'd suggest something like giving her a photographic memory or particularly fast reflexes. The skill can also be something that she is naturally talented with. To pick something that really fits with the character, think of the activity that she is most proficient with and say that her skill is something that would make her particularly good at that. For instance, if she is good at art, possible skills could be having a good visual memory (able to remember things she sees very well) or a high level of visuospatial awareness (able to visualize perspective and identify the positions of objects accurately). Let me know if you'd like any more help in deciding ^_^

Looks good :)

As far as skills go, I'd suggest something like giving her a photographic memory or particularly fast reflexes. The skill can also be something that she is naturally talented with. To pick something that really fits with the character, think of the activity that she is most proficient with and say that her skill is something that would make her particularly good at that. For instance, if she is good at art, possible skills could be having a good visual memory (able to remember things she sees very well) or a high level of visuospatial awareness (able to visualize perspective and identify the positions of objects accurately). Let me know if you'd like any more help in deciding ^_^

wait could you explain the visuospatial awareness thing to me? I'm deciding between that and a photographic memory >.<

wait could you explain the visuospatial awareness thing to me? I'm deciding between that and a photographic memory >.<

Visuospatial awareness is basically being able to picture things in your head. Specifically, creating a mental image of what things look like, and the spatial (location) properties of things. I guess the best way to describe it is being able to examine mental images.

Visuospatial awareness is basically being able to picture things in your head. Specifically, creating a mental image of what things look like, and the spatial (location) properties of things. I guess the best way to describe it is being able to examine mental images.

Oh, that's cool! I'll go with that then ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back