• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings always searching! || plots + tropes + aus, oh my!

shaniac or boogara?

• Total voters

accio_belle

// let's teach the pitiful children! //
hey folks! i made a slightly more detailed introduction to myself when i first joined, but thanks to my inability to properly organize anything, it's a bit all over the place. thought i'd make a thread about plots i come up with, plus my personal favorite tropes and aus.

quick about me before we start:

1. i'm 19 and like to refer to myself as an adult-in-training
2. i'm a complete bisexual disaster
3. i struggle with anxiety, adhd, and depression, all of which are unmedicated. this leads to occasional bouts of inactivity, but i am trying to focus on getting better at pushing through
4. just finished my freshman year of college! it was fucking Wild and such a crazy experience!
5. i swear s o m u c h, it's a bit of a problem really

there's a lot more information in my actual partner search, such as fandoms, so i advise you to check that out as well! here it is, if you want to read!

if you wanted to roleplay OCs or canon characters, i'd be happy to! as long as we share the same fandom, that is haha :P

now, let's get into the good stuff!

*~*

p l o t s

i'd play: muse a

muse a and their family run a quaint little Eevee breeding farm. life is quiet and pleasant, and they love spending their days caring for their many Eevee and Eeveelutions.

this peace is ruptured one day when the family's cache of evolution stones is stolen. as the eldest child in the family, muse a must take a team of Eeveelutions and track down the missing evolution stones.

along the way, they team up with muse b, an experienced pokémon trainer on their own journey. muse b agrees to help muse a with their quest, as long as they are allowed one of each of the evolution stones as a reward. muse a agrees, and the two set off on their adventure.

**inspired by "tuck everlasting"
i'd play: muse b

young muse a lives with their family on the outskirts of a vast forest. as a child, they are forbidden from venturing into the forest, lest they lose their way and be lost forever.

ever the curious child, muse a enters the woods and stumbles across a spring in the roots of an old oak tree. that's where they find muse b, the 17-year-old child of an everlasting family, cursed with immortality after drinking from the spring. they return to their cabin every ten years to regroup with their family before setting off again.

muse a spends time over the course of a few days getting to know this family and the curious way they live. they end up falling (young puppy love style) for muse b, and vice versa.

sadly, the day comes where muse a and the family must part. muse b gives a vial of the spring water to muse a, with the promise of returning for them when they're 17 so they can be together forever.

years pass, the woods change, the spring disappears, and muse a is finally 17. on midnight on their birthday, they venture into the woods and come across the ruins of the family's old cabin. it's there they drink the water and wait for muse b.

**i'd really like to play out the "prologue" of this rp, meeting the family and making the promise to drink the water when they're 17!

muse a leads a fairly uneventful life. wake up, go to school/work, come home, eat dinner, go to bed, repeat. life is plain and monotonous, up until the day they hear a knock on their door.

they open the door to find muse b, their favorite character from their favorite book/tv show/fandom/whatever. muse b offers to bring muse a into their world, which muse a gladly accepts.

everything is wonderful, but all good things must come to an end. because muse a isn't from this world, they're beginning to fade from existence. it's a race against the clock for muse b and friends to find a way home for muse a or a way for them to stay, or they'll be lost forever.

**i'd prefer this one to be with undertale, but i'm open to other suggestions, as long as we both like the fandom!

**inspired by jordan sweeto's song, "i'll save you"

things haven't been very bright for muse a's family life lately. their parents are at each other's throats nearly 24/7, and divorce is likely on the horizon. muse a is at their wits end. as their parent's latest screaming match filters through their bedroom door, muse a prays through their tears for something to rescue them from this situation.

enter muse b tumbling through their window, a Peter Pan-esque character here to offer muse a an escape from the life they detest. they pull muse a from their bedroom and fly them far away, to a beautiful world where muse a finally feels like they belong.

i'd play: either one!

muse a is desperately trying to win the affections of their crush. as a last resort, they enlist the services of muse b, their acquaintance and renowned romance genius. muse b creates a step-by-step guide, helping muse a in areas such as dating etiquette and, of course, kissing lessons.

conflict ensues when muse b eventually catches feelings for muse a.

muse b is a waitress/chef/bartender at a local restaurant/café/bar/whatever. in walks muse a, nervously excited for their first date!

muse b is immediately curious, and watches muse a from afar. ten minutes turns into twenty, then half an hour, then nearly an hour. poor muse a is heartbroken and holding back the tears. just as they're about to pay for their drinks and leave, muse b stops by with a mug of hot chocolate and a plate of brownies fresh from the kitchen. after a plate of crumbs is all that remains, muse b offers to take muse a out on a real date.

*~*

t r o p e s
bold means craving

road trip

arranged marriage
prince/princess x prince/princess
prince/princess x peasant
forbidden love
best friend x best friend
soulmates

friends to lovers
enemies to lovers
enemies to friends to lovers
fake dating
meet-cutes
meet-uglies
runaways
zombie apocalypse
blind date
first date
love confession

locked in a room
bed sharing
sleep intimacy

*~*

a u s
bold means craving

college au
coffee shop au
bakery au

florist au
summer camp au
bar/restaurant au
royal au
ghost au
roommate au
soulmate au
teacher au
baby au
magic au
buzzfeed unsolved au (this one came from an inside joke, basically you're just travelling around, trying to capture ghosts and meme around while doing it)
trick or treating au
gravity falls au

*~*

i think that's all for now! this list will likely be updated fairly often, so keep on the lookout for new plots/tropes/aus appearing occasionally!

if anything catches your eye, please feel free to hit me up!

bye for now!

-mallorypapes <3

Last edited:
Everlasting sounds very interesting and i'd love to rp it with you if you're still interested although i've never seen the movie

Hey there! I gotta say I was interested by a fair few, but I would love to do the Road Trip scenario, we should discuss more for sure.

quick bump to say i'm off hiatus for now! edited a few things, mostly just trying to figure out RPN's new additions. hope to get some replies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back