• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom <Always Searching> Partner Search Thread!(Includes a Crossover plot)

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello.
I am ThePotatoGod.
You may address me as such using the "@" function.

Some may know me for being a pioneer of Multifandom RPs that seem to die over my time in RPN.
Now I shall try to continue to merge worlds together; Here you'll find an assortment of Pairings, Fandoms, and occasionally, plots.

Doubling is acceptable and urged.

My only requirement is to post at least once a week; I will do the same.
I prefer to RP on Thread, but if you insist, we shall RP on PMs.

Here are my selection:
You may inquire about it below.
-{Plots}-
-The Phantom Thieves of DC-
DC Universe(Batman) X Persona 5
Possible Pairings:
{Akira X "Best Girl in the Game"}
{Akira X "Any Phantom Thief Confidant"}
{Akira X Damian Wayne(No Homo, but possible)}
{Phantom Joker X Batman}
Now that Yalbadaoth has been banished from Philemon's Universe along with the Metaverse, which didn't disappear completely. Instead, it moved to a different universe; the DC Universe.

Philemon was shocked by the amount of corrupt hearts that exists in that universe, and thus, summoned the Rebels of Fate onto that Universe. Yet they won't have to act alone. Philemon had decided to provide the Hearts they would have to change, and cleanse this world from within.

Starting with Gotham.

-{Black Rock Shooter(Anime) X Persona(3)}-
Possible Pairings
{Mato X Makoto}
{Mato X Junpei}
{Mato X Ken}
{Mato x SEES}
{FeMC x Makoto}
{FeMC x Junpei}
{FeMC x Ken}
{FeMC x Akihiko}
{FeMC x SEES}
A what if scenario that Mato Kuroi joins SEES after the team got over Shinjiro's death. Nothing much, but it would be something.

If anything, this could be a plot for the FeMC.

-{My Teacher}-
Delinquent X Teacher
MxF
FxF
Muse A, a delinquent known for a violent streak of juvenile crime gets expelled from their old school, and transfers to a different one, far from their home town. They transfers to a different school, meets the new peeps, and goes on thir way.
It's been going well for the past few months, resisting the urge to pummel someone.
Muse B, however, is a teacher tasked with supervising this delinquent. Soon enough, they grow fond with the trouble child...And soon fell in love with them. Muse B couldn't spend a day without catching a glimpse of them; considering that it was their job after all...
Hilarity ensues.
--More to come, just wait--
-{Pairings}-
These, whose plots we shall discuss together.
Fandom
Akira X Futaba(Persona 5)
Akira X Makoto(Persona 5)
Akira X Haru(Persona 5)
Yuusuke X Haru(Persona 5)
Rise Kujikawa X Akira(Persona 4/5)
Penny X Ruby(RWBY)
Jaune X Ruby(RWBY)

Realistic
Ghost** X Human
Detective X Phantom Thief**
Time Traveler X A Friend
Teacher X Delinquent
Teacher X Student
Android* X Human
--!!--

You may offer a Crossover or a Multifandom plot to me here in this thread. :3​

Last edited:
Have any specifics? Which plot/pairing are you interested on RPing?
Hmm. I'm mostly interested in Yuusuke x Haru, Akira X Futaba, Akira x Makoto & Akira X Haru.

Would you like to RP one of these or do you have another you'd like to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back