• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always Searching (open~)

lonecoyote

Always Confused
Well hello dear! It's nice to see you! My name is lonecoyote (obviously) but you can call me lone or coyote, it doesn't matter to me! I made this thread so that it's always here when I'm craving a good rp. Below you'll find more about me and what I'm interested in roleplaying.

Disclaimer: I do work a full time job, but my off days do fluctuate and I do reply after work or during my lunch break! Please be patient with me and I will do the same!

-I'm 24 years old so I'd like to rp with others 18+ just as a rule of thumb.
-I have roughly 10 years of rp experience, but please don't let that freak you out. I match my partners usually unless I'm wildly interested.
-Be accepting to change, if an rp is getting dull and we need to sprinkle some interesting ideas in, let's do it. I'd hate for the rp to become dull and boring.
-I can rp as canon characters if need be, but I do prefer Oc's.
-Be honest and upfront with me and I'll do the same. I'm very nice and chill and don't mind being flexible.
-Not a lot triggers me, so if rp's take a dark route or have a dark nature, that's fine with me.
-I do have discord and will give it out upon request.
-Will double up and can play both genders

Now for the fun part! :bishiesparklesl: = very interested
PAIRINGS
-Best Friends/High school sweethearts/Reunion (with a twist of course!)
-Road Trip :bishiesparklesl:
-Human x God/Goddess
-Thief x Hostage :bishiesparklesl:
-Thrill Seekers (ghost hunters mainly) :bishiesparklesl:
-New Person to Town x Human
-Mythical Being x Mythical Being/Human :bishiesparklesl:
-Arranged Marriage :bishiesparklesl:
-Knight x Princess
-Dragon x Princess :bishiesparklesl:
-Roommates
-Soulmates :bishiesparklesl:
-Assassin x Target :bishiesparklesl:
-Mafia :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:
-Anything with Magical powers tbh
-Anything slice of life really

FANDOMS
-Marvel :bishiesparklesl:
(I have an OC for this, she is the daughter of Thor)
-DC
-Pokemon :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:
(Really want my OC x Raihan, but can double up as well)
-MHA/BNHA:bishiesparklesl:
(Shoto Todoroki x OC, Fat Gum x OC, Bakugou x OC, Kirishima x OC, OC x OC)
-InuYasha
-Digimon
-Fairy Tail
(OC x OC, Gildarts x OC)
-Fire Force
-Scum's Wish :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:
-Food Wars
-Bleach
(Shuhei Hisagi x OC, but open to more)

If you have any questions or suggestions, just send me a pm! I'll be answering directly to those only! I hope to see you around, soon!

I don't know if you know the SAO/GGO Fandom, or even Harry Potter, but I'm really into those rn

I would absolutely love to explore soul mates with you, but with darker grittier elements! Just message me and I'll pass along my ideas!

The ones I’m most interested in are the high school ones. Fairytail OCxOC and MHA OCxOC. I’m also fine doing two RPs at once.

Hey I’m interested in an MxF or F// plot with

Mythical Being x Mythical Being/Human mixed in with arranged marriage perhaps?

bumpy bump! Also, if you may be interested in an rp, just send me a pm please! i’m more inclined to check those rather than if you post here :)

i’m craving MHA at the moment

bump bump! i know it’s been awhile, but i’m craving a digimon rp right now. preferably Tai x my oc and i will double up for you!

Bump! I’m really looking for a double up cc x oc and in search of a raihan! i can play whoever you’d like!

hi! how are you? i’m interested in these rp plots! ;3:

-Thief x Hostage
-Thrill Seekers (ghost hunters mainly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back