• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always searching MxF

rainingxme

Don't let the hard days win.
Hello! Welcome to, what I'm sure is going to be a crappily put together post. So I am apologizing ahead of time.

Quick little tidbit about me. I am 27, and I work way to much. With that said I try to post as often as possible but there as some days that are radio silence. I do always keep an OOC going with my rps to make sure I can check in with you so you know I don't hate you if I'm busy.

Please please PLEASE be 18+ I do tend to like darker themes in my rps and I don't want to have to be careful of what I say. Also considering I'm known to curse like a sailor.

I am open to just about anything plot wise. If you have a craving and can pitch a good story, there's a good chance I'm willing to try and go along even if it's something I'm uncertain about. Most of my plots come around by brainstorming with my partner, but all of my plots have some sort of romance involved.

I mostly main female characters but I am MORE than happy to double up so that way it can be fair <3. I just ask that you double up as well. I am usually semi-literate but like all, there are good days and there are bad days.

Also most my rps are done through pms or google docs!

FANDOM IS NOT MY THING! It is not at all, please don't ask. The only fandom I MIGHT consider is ACOTAR and that is a very big maybe.

Other than that, I love kingdom rps, if you love kingdom rps, please come love me as well! Also currently craving a good slice of life... I haven't done one of those in a very very very long time..

I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE T.T <3

Last edited:
Sup, I'm game. If you'll have me that is, I don't want to be presumptuous. Like you and as you can tell by my name and my pick that I also like the dark side. I'm usually the idea guy, just give me something to work with and I can come up with something within a day. But I would really like to come up with a scenario together and come up with something really fun.

Hello! (Sorry for the blank profile. My account is still very new)
I’d be interested in a kingdom rp. I’m a big fan of fantasy stories if that kind of thing works for you. I do like romance but I rather see the characters grow together and fall in love over time than have it be a very early-on thing. I’ve never been really good at slice of life rps.

unfortunately, I tend to work long hours so I may have a while in between replies sometimes Or my replies may waver in quality from one day to the next depending on how tired I am.

Hi there! Name’s Patches and I would adore to do a doubling roleplay with you! If you do not mind, I’m up for a slice of life roleplay but perhaps we can mix some fantasy or supernatural into it! Like I had ideas for a small coffee shop or shop in general where perhaps all the employees are supernatural and cursed in some way and are just trying to live their lives.

Sorry I’m quite a sucker for mixing fantasy with slice of life.

Anyways if that sounds interesting, please let me know!

If you're still looking for someone to roleplay with Id be happy to! Just let me know, I can tell you some of my ideas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back