• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always Open

Soot the Remnant

Oath to Disorder
Plot One: When the Living Stir - Turns out the cure to mortality was death. Well, obviously it was a little more complicated than that, but the result was the same. Just take that bitter pill, and you stop aging, stop needing to sleep, stop needing to breathe, it's great! The thing is, there was a problem; you know how every pill has a side effect, right? Well, for the Bitter Pill, it has about a 0.0002% chance of LLD "Lingering Life Disease". Effects include breathing, sleeping, breeding, and an irresistible urge to revive the living dead. They can't help themselves, shutting a brain off then turning it back on fucks with the psyche. It wouldn't be so bad if their touch didn't pass on the strain, but what can you do?

Plot Two: Curse of the Ancients - [Character One] would be a scientist, or explorer of some kind, tasked with unearthing some sort of ancient ruins. [Character Two] would either be a helper, or the curse itself. Y'see, sometimes it's better to just leave things as they are. [Character One] didn't, and now they are burdened with an eternal companion, a spectral geist whom only they can see! What's worse? It can touch things, do things, and even cast magics! Even worse?! It keeps talking about having to destroy all life in the cosmos. Good luck with your invisible tagalong, maybe you can stop them from ending the world?

Plot Three: Wrongfully Damned - A favorite of mine. [Character One] would be a wrongfully damned soul, [Character Two] would be a demon of some sort. What they do with their situation is up to how the story plays out. Will they figure out why the Damned got sent to hell? Will they be able to do anything about it? If not, what will they do? Demons might be strong, but humans really aren't. There are so many ways this RP can go, and that's why I love it so much. Hell has so many possibilities, so let's see what it has in store for us. Well, now it just sounds like I'm trying to drum up tourists for hell...

Those were just the plots I could think of in the spur of the moment, so I am more than willing to hear out any of yours. I love Romance, Adventure, I'm just really trying to get back into Roleplaying after a long absence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back