• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ALWAYS OPEN] π‘…π‘’π“ƒπ’Ήπ‘’π“π“‹π‘œπ“Šπ“ˆ 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 π’΄π‘œπ“Š - 𝔸 β„π•–π•’π•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕍 π•Šπ•™π• π•¨ ℝℙ

π‘…π‘’π“ƒπ’Ήπ‘’π“π“‹π‘œπ“Šπ“ˆ 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 π’΄π‘œπ“Š - Index
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Navigational Index

v e e

guilty pleasure
  • β™‘

A Dating Reality TV Show​
    Rendezvous With You
β™‘
β™‘
β™‘
β™‘
code: @s e v e n

- Rendezvous With You -
A Dating Reality TV Show​

I. Introduction
"Let's fall in love for the night
And forget in the mornin'
"

Congratulations! You are a lucky winner. Welcome to Rendezvous With You: Korea's No.1 Dating Reality Show. Sink deep into your guilty pleasure for a tale of romance and heartbreak. You are all participants in this huge game of love (and perhaps actual games) in order to find your one true soul mate.

Each one of you will be taken to a secluded villa resort, a dreamland escapade. A perfect place to fall in love. We offer food cooked only by the most elite of chefs, fun activities to do in your spare time. A once in a lifetime opportunity, truly!

Who am I, though you ask? I am your host, but you may call me Master. I will be monitoring you throughout the thirty days of challenges, where you will need work together or against each other. Love comes in the face of adversity after all, and only those who are brave enough dare to challenge Eros. Love is sweet, that much is true, yet just as deadly. All is fair in the face of love. So what do you say?

Do you dare?

II. Rules
"Play me a song that you like
You can bet I'll know every line
."

Hey guys! Thanks for being interested in my humble RP! You can call me V, I am your real host (ahem), and I am helped by the lovely Maeve Valor Maeve Valor in order to make this project a reality. This is...just as simple as a RP can be honestly. ClichΓ©, yes, but don't we all love a bit of fun every once in a while? If you're still up for it, then feel free to proceed down the rules~

❀ We are a multi-paragraph/adv. lit group. No one liners okay? Sorry!

❀ Please be respectful. We are an LGBTQIA+ friendly roleplay and even though this sets in Korea, all ethnicities and nationalities are welcome. Hate-speech will not be tolerated, at all!

❀ Post at least once per week. This, mind you, is just rule of thumb. Refer to the next point for further details. I know life gets difficult and all that jazz, but if you want to sign up please at least be ready for a bit of commitment.

❀ Life happens. Hey we get it! No need to beat around the bush. We'd just prefer it if you gave us a notice so we know you don't get swallowed by the Earth or something. But really, we're chill people, so don't feel too scared~

❀ Be active in ooc. Having Discord is preferable, please let us know if that isn't convenient for you! We'd love to talk about things, plot character interaction, and maybe just have a little fun. We are thinking of implementing texting mechanics for the roleplay, so don't miss out!

❀ Keep the drama private. The last thing we need is ACTUAL drama to appear. If you have beef with another writer, settle it privately.

❀ Abide to all rules of RPNation.

❀ Have fun! Last, and most important rule~

III. Links
❀ Character Sheets: Where you submit your lovely characters

❀ Lounge: Where players hangout/ask questions

❀ Miscellaneous: Just in case~

Please comment if you're interested! We'll post the character sheet thread once/if this garners enough interest, thank you <3

Hey everyone! Super excited about this project! I would like to emphasize that even though this reality show is set in Korea, we will accept foreign characters. Also, if you have any questions at all regarding how this will all go down, you may ask either me or v e e v e e , we don't bite... much.

Hmm… I’d be willing to participate. Maybe I could bring in an aroace character who’s on this show against their will…

So, I'm curious.
Is the roleplay a realistic sense that goes along with the slice-of-life kind of deal?

- What time period is taking place?
- Other than the whole dating kind of deal, is there more to the story?

So, I'm curious.
Is the roleplay a realistic sense that goes along with the slice-of-life kind of deal?

- What time period is taking place?
- Other than the whole dating kind of deal, is there more to the story?

Heyya! Thanks for taking interest! To answer your questions:
1. It's modern Korea!
2. Our focus would be internal conflict rather than external, so yes and no. You are allowed to have non-romantic character growth that is both inter and intrapersonal. I feel like a lot of stories have relied on external conflict as a quick getaway so I want to start something fresh away from it all ^^

Ohh, quite the interesting concept!
So I mean aside from the internal/external conflicts that would most likely be with other player-controlled characters. I assume that the biggest plot of the whole roleplay is just to make our own stories?

As like this whole program with the dating thing, its a legit thing I am guessing and not actually going beyond what I believe it is?

Ohh, quite the interesting concept!
So I mean aside from the internal/external conflicts that would most likely be with other player-controlled characters. I assume that the biggest plot of the whole roleplay is just to make our own stories?

As like this whole program with the dating thing, its a legit thing I am guessing and not actually going beyond what I believe it is?
Haha, some wordings do sound ominous huh ^^;; but nope! Very sandbox-y, very drama!

Haha, some wordings do sound ominous huh ^^;; but nope! Very sandbox-y, very drama!
Hah! Indeed!
Some of the wording did seem a bit...strange. Like...it feels all too 'friendly' and just 'too good to be true' kind of situation.

Well, I am a bit interested! Hopefully this'll get more attention.

Is this going to be more like Terrace House or Love Island?

Yes, more like Love Island; everyone will be living in separate villas from each other and not under the same roof like Terrace House. Contestants will also be able to couple up and switch off if they want to at will and there will be games directly challenging the integrity of blossoming relationships. Hopefully that answered your question.

No, it’s definitely Total Drama Island.

Jk. I agree with you guys, I kinda expect it to be more like Love Island.

Just popping in to say I'm interested in joining and just started the character sheet! πŸ’–

Users who are viewing this thread

Back