• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ALWAYS OPEN Long-term partnership 1x1 (Different settings/fandoms/non-fandoms and pairings possible)

Gaia

Elder Member
Hey hello there!

Finally back on this website and I am really curious and excited to RP again. Do you like to create stories with the focus on the characters and their bond? In that case I would love to RP with you. I love many different pairings (they don't have to be romantic btw) and settings. So I think we will find something we both find interesting.

Of course I do have some so-called "requirements" (soft requirements that is) when I RP with someone:

1) Please write a substantial amount (1/2 paragraphs will do, instead of one or two sentences) so the story will stay and get "in shape".
2) No offensive or explicit sexual content (I don't mind characters who kiss or hug of course)
3) Someone who's able to be active at the very least once in 2 days. Exceptions are possible - it's not a fixed requirement - but I wouldn't want to nag with a PM when you're going to reply and wait the whole time. RP'ing is a tango, so it takes two. And I wouldn't want to miss you for too long!
4) Be creative! Be suprising and try to match me in my writing, as I do in yours. Dialogue, descriptions and pacing should keep us going and keep us interested in more;-)

A short background about me:

I am 25 year old female living in Holland, so sometimes little English mistakes do occur. Please forgive me; I try to improve and fortunately read a lot of English for my studies, so it's only a matter of time I will improve English writing as well. I love writing and am a aspiring young writer myself (not a professional but I love to write as a hobby) and I have several fandoms but I love to construct a new story with new characters as well. Thus, I am an open-minded person who will definitely like some of the ideas for a storyline and characters you come up with!

Last edited:
These are fandoms or genres I love:

Genres
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Platonic love
  • Drama
  • Friendship
  • Romance
  • Mystery
  • Suspense
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Psychological Thriller
  • Hurt/Comfort
  • Angst
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fandoms:

• Gundam WIng
  • Fate/Stay Night
  • Harry Potter
  • Supernatural
  • Sherlock
  • Lord of The Rings
  • Attack on Titan
  • Code Geass
  • Outlander
  • Vampire Knight
  • Game of Thrones

Last edited:
Hey, Hey! Those are some interesting and genres and fandoms, some I haven't seen in a long while. I would love to plan an rp with you!

By the way. I too am an University Student who struggles with English courses (such a bother), improving my english is kind of why I got involved in this whole RP thing back in the day actually so a few grammatical errors are to be expected from my end as well, I hope it's not that big of a deal so long as it's coherent and understandable.

Mind shooting me a PM?

Hey there! ^^

Of course! I would love to RP with you, hopefully you find some of these genres/fandoms to your liking (and if not: we could even construct an entirely new story with new characters! So everything's up for debate). Yes, I have my little mistakes as well, but as long as people forgive you for them, they don't need to be a big problem at all and don't have to get in the way of RP'ing. I will PM you!

I really like some of your non-fandom ideas! Maybe we can discuss in PM's. I'm pretty active, but alas. I hope you're ok with me being 16?

I'd be keen on a Sherlock RP with you. I can play Sherlock, John, and Moriarty, most accurately, and also Alex Moriarty Moran. I prefer playing fembent charas when it comes to Sherlock, but that's not at all a requirement, and I'm open to pretty much any pairing. :)

I'd be keen on a Sherlock RP with you. I can play Sherlock, John, and Moriarty, most accurately, and also Alex Moriarty Moran. I prefer playing fembent charas when it comes to Sherlock, but that's not at all a requirement, and I'm open to pretty much any pairing. :)

I really love the Idea of a John Sherlock RP, and we could each play 2 characters ^^ PM me please<3

Hi, I'd love to start a roleplay with you if you still have spots open (it looks like you've gotten a couple replies already haha).

I'm interested in nearly all the genre's you listed but was probably hoping towards one of these :

• Vampire
  • Mystery
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Psychological Thriller
With a touch of these of course :
  • Friendship
  • Romance
  • Suspense
  • Hurt/Comfort
  • Angst
Could you shoot me a PM? :)

Hi, I'd love to start a roleplay with you if you still have spots open (it looks like you've gotten a couple replies already haha).

I'm interested in nearly all the genre's you listed but was probably hoping towards one of these :

• Vampire
  • Mystery
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Psychological Thriller
With a touch of these of course :
  • Friendship
  • Romance
  • Suspense
  • Hurt/Comfort
  • Angst
Could you shoot me a PM? :)
Thank you! Just sent you a PM;)

Hello! I'd like to do something original and fantasy-related, if you're not already swamped with current RPs lmao. Would you mind if I DM'd to brainstorm something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back