• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ThunderCheetah

I love you 3000
Hello! I'm looking for people to roleplay with!
I'm into MxM mostly, but can do MxF. I don't do FxF because i don't have any main female characters.
I'd love to discuss a plot with you! Send me a message and we can plan something out based on our ocs!
I'm not much into fandoms, sorry!

I'm mostly into sci-fi or fantasy plots, but almost anything will do! Be sure to be okay with mature themes, angsty plot etc!
I'm into sci-fi plots, with space travel and alien races, fantasy plots with centaurs and mermaids, angels/demons, ghosts, post-apocalyptic plots and many more! I do like to keep things somewhat realistic, so if you fall and break your leg it won't magically be healed. I can always go the completely realistic route, if the plot is exciting enough!

Shoot me a message or comment below if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back