• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always Looking

haleymikk

Just a Girl
Hello there, I suppose I'll follow the format of so many others before me, but I'll only have you look if you wish
The name's Haley
I've been roleplaying for about six years now, if not more
I'm friendly, or at least I try to be
And I'm open to pretty much any and everything
Okay, so I wouldn't call these rules really but I guess they can be considered them?
- Length to me really doesn't matter that much, I will do my best to match whatever you give. I have done longer roleplays before with long paragraphs and details (these for me are the most fun) but I've also done shorter ones
-Quality is what matters mostly to me. I need literate, so no using *. Somewhat okay grammer at least, I understand mistakes and I'm not super concerned about problems unless it takes completely away from the rp
-I get if you drop suddenly, no hard feelings. Feel free to suddenly start again months later, I'll be cool with it. If I don't answer after some considerable time, feel free to shoot me another message, I probably just missed it
-I reply as much as I can, usually more than just a few times a day. It doesn't matter to me if you meet this or not, just don't be overwhelmed if I respond quickly
-I will need someone who can create twists and turns with me in the story and create an interesting plot.
-I am over 18 so I would also prefer someone who is over 18 but this can be up for negotiation.
-I will dip into darker and mature subjects, I enjoy them and I like extreme emotions that you can write out and reactions with characters.
-I love romance with characters but I need the plot to be just as important, not meaningless thrown together things.
-In this, I am mostly looking for M/F pairings, me being the female. I will though do F/F if we click right.
-I am also hoping to find someone who will be a more dominant person in a pairing and story as my characters tend to be less so.
Okay, soo, if you've made it this far, the question stands, what am I looking for?

There are a few pairings that I would love to try and create with people, many are cliché, I know, but I find them great when you have the right partner.

So, here are the pairings that most interest me. A few of these can be done in a multitude of different time periods and I will happily discuss anything you would want to do with anyone.
(Underlined means this is the person I want to be if not obvious)

Arranged Marriage

Princess x Prince

Aristocat x Aristocat

Others

Detective x Criminal

Criminal x Innocent

Demon x Human

Master x Slave

Vampire x Human

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Honestly anything you have ideas for. I'm up for almost anything. I prefer OCs simply because I am severely lacking in knowledge of most fandoms. You can take plots from them if you wish and I could try my best but OCs are more in my wheelhouse

PM me if interested or ask me on here to PM you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back