• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Always Looking

I'm not that big on Fiyero but I'd love to plot something involving Elphie and Nessa or Elphaba and a Jinjur oc ( exploring a more hands on revolutionary character in oposition to elphaba's idealistic behaviour could be fun ). Let me know if you'd be interested o/

I wouldn't mind being Peter Parker in a MARVEL RP. I could do Bucky as well, whichever you'd rather have. If you could play a MARVEL character for me?

Hey I'd be interested in doing something Marvel! The character I know best is Tony Stark, so I could play him. (I'm a chick who usually writes FrostIron fanfic, so, no surprise there... heh.) Would you be interested in that at all? You could play your OC or whatever.

Hey there! I'd be interested in a supernatural roleplay if you're willing to double

Users who are viewing this thread

Back