• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Always Looking

1. I'm always searching for new roleplays and new partners!
  2. I usually only play as an OC or female characters, and I prefer not to play with other OCs. I would rather do something Canon x OC. I may do Canon x Canon depending on the fandom, characters, and plots.
  3. I love romance, so that's always an option. That being said, I'm not amazing at MxM or FxF. I can try, but don't expect too much from me. I'd be open to trying though.
  4. I don't need a response from anybody right away. I understand that you may be busy or have something come up. Just tell me if you can't respond for a while or if you want to stop a roleplay. I appreciate a warning in advance.
  5. Detail is very important to me. This doesn't mean I want a novel-length response, but I'd like something to work with, and more importantly, something I can write a good reply to. I understand minor errors and things like that but if you don't capitalize your I's and use u and ur instead of you and your/you're, then you're going to be in trouble.

Great! You've read my rules (hopefully). Proceed downward to find fandoms and pairings that I'd be willing to roleplay. Bolded are the characters I would play. If no other character is listed, I will be my OC. A (<3) means that I am currently craving that roleplay/idea.

BOOK BASED

Harry Potter

Looking For:

Harry Potter

Draco Malfoy

The Hunger Games

Looking For:

Katniss Everdeen/Peeta Mellark

Finnick Odair

TV BASED

Supernatural

Looking For:

Dean Winchester

Sam Winchester

BBC Sherlock

Sherlock Holmes

Stranger Things

Billy Hargrove (<3)

Steve Harrington (<3)

Mike Wheeler

Riverdale

Sweet Pea (1543856192277.png)

Jughead Jones

FP Jones

Reggie Mantle

MUSICAL BASED

Newsies

Jack Kelly/Crutchie (or Fem!Crutchie)

Jack Kelly

MOVIE BASED

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Looking For:

Steve Rogers

Tony Stark

Bucky Barnes

Peter Parker (<3)

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Gary "Eggsy" Unwin (<3)

Harry Hart

Roxy Morton

YOUTUBE BASED

Looking For:

Mark Fischbach (1543161468123.png)

Dan Avidan

Ethan Nestor(CrankGameplays)

________________________________________________________________________________________

That's all for now, thanks for putting in the time to read through all this! PM me if you're interested in any of this, we'll see where it leads us.​

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd be up for playing Harry Potter for you if you're open to doubling and can play Draco for my OC :3

Interested in playing Newt for ya? Although I'm not really interested in shipping with an OC, but I'd ship him with p much anyone from TMR except Teresa. PM me if you're interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back