• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always looking!(Updated 8/16/2020)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Nice to know you’re interested in the slightest! I consider myself to be lit- adv. lit.
About Me:
  • I’m 21 years old so I would love my roleplay partner to be at least 18​
  • I’m married and work full-time as a home health aide. Essentially, I try to post on a daily basis and will communicate with you if I can’t post that day or if I’m having a hard time thinking about what to say next.​
  • I have applied to a college, so if I get accepted, once school starts up I will be very busy as school will be full time as well. But like said above, I will try to answer daily.​
  • I usually write 3+ paragraphs. I do double so don’t be afraid to talk to me!
    About you:
  • Communication is a must! Please do not ghost me if you’re not into the roleplay anymore​
  • Please be able to type 3+ paragraphs. I won’t be the only one giving paragraphs/details​
Fandoms I’m willing to do:
*- Cravings, the more stars there are the more I’m craving it. Italics- somewhat craving, maybe some convincing involved.
Supernatural*******
Criminal Minds*****
The Walking Dead ****
The 100****
Harry Potter
The Originals**********
The Vampire Diaries********
Riverdale
Feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
I have no idea if you're still looking but I'm interested in some of your fandoms like Supernatural, Criminal Minds, and The Vampire Diaries but mostly Supernatural because I have recently gotten into the show. If your still looking please send a private message my way, I would love to talk more about what we can do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back