• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {Always Looking!} My Prompts

Gasoline

Light Me Up, Watch Me Burn
I realize this is a lot to read but PLEASE read it, I know it seems rambling but it makes sense.
If you wanna know about me just click here on my Introduction, it's basically all you need to know. :D

Hi! So these are some prompts that I had laying around/remembered from the past. Not gonna lie, they aren’t the best, but it’s all I could remember {and this is a lot considering I have the memory of a paper clip}. I figured they could be nice to have regardless.

Some Prompts {like Werewolf!Human} can be applied to Fandom pairings or just two of our OC’s, and if that’s something you’re down for, let me know. A reoccurring theme in my Genres, I like Romance…a lot. I’m a sucker for it, if Romance isn’t your thing that’s cool! Just let me know, we can brainstorm.

If you have prompts of similar liking or if you want to RP with your own prompts PLEASE feel free to message me! These Prompts {unless otherwise specified} can most likely fit any of the pairings: MxM, MxF, FxF.

Please Note: As I come up with new ideas or remember prompts I will add them! If I end up seeing a prompt I like a lot but isn’t mind I’ll be sure to mention/link to the source I snagged it from! They’ll even get their own section! Also I do accept RPing on Discord, but I still prefer to start/brainstorm here.

Otherwise, feel free to PM me. Also, if there is a 🌟 next to the prompt/Fandom that's the one I'm more interested in! This doesn't mean I'm not okay RPing the other prompts or Fandoms, just a preference!

If you'd like to use any of my original prompts: First, I'm flattered, secondly, I'd appreciate if you'd mention, or link to this thread just to give credit as my original prompts are story intensive and thought out fairly well, which is something I take pride in!

Original Prompts

The Year 3022

Note: This is expanded upon and species are better explained in this Google Doc here.
Genre: Fantasy/Post-Apocalyptic, Angst, Romance {optional}
The Prompt: The Year Is 3022, in a Post-Apocalyptic universe, humans are affected by radiation. While other humans had been experimented on in preparation of this ‘event’. Scientists do remain, humans remain, the infected are present across the world. Technology still works but barely. Electricity, gas, and water still runs. Water is safe -for now- as the army has fenced off important water sources, as well as the ocean. Gas is fairly limited, most things that run on gas will not run for much longer. Electricity is the main power source as the Sun can be used to give electricity. Some survivors have come together recreating towns. Some survivors have come together; their main goal is to kill the infected. Some survivors have no mercy and kill anyone in their way. What’s your job? What’s your objective? Well, that’s entirely up to you.
Characters typically used for this RP: Anya Kaskov

The Town of Salem 🌟
Note: Can optionally be played as High School students, or Young Adults!
Genre: Modern, Angst, Supernatural {optional}, Romance
My Role: I take the role of the “Resident Stoner” this can be switched if you want!
The Prompt: Welcome to the Town of Salem. Once you’re here it doesn’t take long for the town to change you. From drugs, to drinking, to prostitution, to crime, eventually you find your ‘place’. You come across someone who has chosen to take their place as the resident stoner. They begin to show you their world and you find that they know some things that others in Salem don’t. They decide to take you on the journey of finding out the dark secret of Salem.
Characters typically used for this RP: Freya Holden

Concordia et Aequalitas 🌟
Note: I prefer to go the Modern route with this prompt but it can be played in a Medieval setting!
Genre: Fantasy/Modern/Angst/Romance {optional} or Medieval/Fantasy/Angst/Romance {optional}
The Prompt: In the town of Concordia et Aequalitas, where the past is never gone and everything remains in the present, there are two classes of species; the Normalis and the Diversis. Silly names one might think, but the names stand true. There are those who are considered normal; there are those who are considered different. The Normalis are humans, or elves (with one power), that believe they are better because they are the typical standard of 'normal'. It’s normally the Normalis who try and hunt down some of the Diversis (for they're rare species). The Diversis, are anything but human and/or Elves. They range anywhere from; Dittos, to Demons, to pure light sources. The goal of Concordia et Aequalitas is to find equality, peace, and harmony- as its name would suggest. There is a large group of those who wish to wage war, and there is a small, but growing group who find that in this time of need they must band together, and truly find harmony, peace, and equality. Pick your Class, and choose your fate, will you rise for the good? Or rise to the hate?
Characters typically used for this RP: I dual RP as both Theodore Hadone & Eiana Figero

Werewolf!Human
Note: This can apply to other supernatural beings such as, Fairy, Witch, Vampire, etc.!
Genre: Supernatural, Fantasy, Romance, Angst
My Role in this RP: In this scenario, I prefer to be Character B! However, I’m open to playing Character A as well.
The Prompt: Character A is a human, they feel that life appears to be too dull lately. However, things get more interesting when they find out Character B is a Werewolf. The world of the supernatural is actually real, and Character B decides to share their world with them!
Characters typically used for this RP: Chitto

Fandom Based Prompts

ATLA/LoK Prompt(s)

Note: While I don't know a lot about LoK I will do my research on terms I don't know. In Fandoms like this I want to respect the world. In other words, if we play in that world we gotta abide by the laws of the land. Also to note the RFN is just an introducing storyline, I'm content with the idea of exploring other ideas/storylines.
The Legend of Tu 🌟
Genre:
Action, Romance, Angst, Fantasy
My Role in this RP: I prefer to play as Tu {obviously}. However, I’d be more than willing to switch the roles with you playing as the Avatar {obviously under a name you prefer!}
The Prompt: The Legend of Tu is a prompt based on one of my characters who is the new Avatar after Korra’s inevitable passing. Your character comes across Tu who now works in a Tea Shop in the Market place of Republic City. It has been 10 years since the Avatar had been known to be alive. Many assume the Avatar to be dead, or missing. In this time, a group known as the Rouge Fire Nation have waged war on the Avatar. They wish to harness the power of the Avatar or very well destroy him. Till they find him, however, they are creating problems in the Republic city. They are part of the reason crime in the City has become rampant. It goes deeper than the RFN of course but what role will you play in helping the Avatar?
Characters typically used for this RP: Tu ~ Male Version ~~ Female Version {literally the same character, backstory and all but gender swapped}

Glee Prompt(s)

Note:
My preferred characters to play with these ships is the one in bold red. If it doesn't matter I will put both names in italic blue. I'm mostly a Klaine shipper but I am open to other couples!

Kurt x Blaine
Finn x Rachel
Puck x Quinn
Sam x Mercedes
Mike x Tina
Artie x Tina

Star Trek Prompt(s) 🌟

Note: My preferred characters to play with these ships is the one in bold red. If it doesn't matter I will put both names in bold italic blue.

TNG - Riker x Troi
TNG - Picard x Beverly
TNG - Geordi x OC
TNG - Data x OC
VOY - Tom x B'Elanna
VOY - Janeway x Chakotay
DS9 - Dax x Worf
DS9 - Sisqo x Kira

Last edited:
For the Avatar RP what if my character is a vigilant who fights the rogue fire nation where he can. He calls himself the Blue Spirit, named after a man of the same name who legend says aided Avatar Aang in escaping a impenitrable Fire Nation Prison.

For the Avatar RP what if my character is a vigilant who fights the rogue fire nation where he can. He calls himself the Blue Spirit, named after a man of the same name who legend says aided Avatar Aang in escaping a impenitrable Fire Nation Prison.

If it's sort of a reiteration of The Blue Spirit that's fine. Obviously it can't be Zuko as the idea of the timeline is that it's is after Avatar Korra. But I could be open to that. There's obviously bigger workings that the RFN is after I just wanted to write down a basic prompt.

If it's sort of a reiteration of The Blue Spirit that's fine. Obviously it can't be Zuko as the idea of the timeline is that it's is after Avatar Korra. But I could be open to that. There's obviously bigger workings that the RFN is after I just wanted to write down a basic prompt.

No not Zuko XD just a kid who wanted to help his city and found courage in the legend of The Blue Spirit

Hey. I’m down for a avatar room but would it be cool with you if I was the avatars. And I am a huge sucker for romance aswell

Hello, my name is Yin.

I'm interested in the prompts The Year 3022 and Werewolf!Human. If any of those two are still free, then please pm me. If both are free, then I'd pick the latter more than the prior. 3022 has a wide playing field so it would be fun and exciting. If we play this, I'd be a field agent/scientist who is a X because he experimented on himself. A crazy but fitting man in the falling world.

But, Werewolf!Human is fun too. I have an idea of the supernatural world if you don't mind me adding. As we are in the era of technology, I find that magic and science can be a beautiful matrimony. Imagine arriving in a train station(bullet trains), but instead of going to another town, you're traveling at the speed of sound to another country. I love casual/slice of life with a dash of supernatural.

MxM for me. So, if those still stand, I'd be happy to be part of it.

3022 plot sounds great, I'd be happy to discuss that one if you're still looking for partners c:

Hello, Gasoline Gasoline

I would be willing to rp either Concordia et Aequalitas or Human!Werewolf.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back