• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always looking! Long posts, realistic characters, tons of ideas. (Please ignore post count + dates)

If you’re still accepting partners, I really like the premise of both the vampiric plot and the post apocalypse one. I’d love to play the detective for you on the vampiric one and I have some ideas for the post apocalyptic one to toss around. I’m super new so I’m not sure if I can PM yet.. but let me know! c:

If you’re still accepting partners, I really like the premise of both the vampiric plot and the post apocalypse one. I’d love to play the detective for you on the vampiric one and I have some ideas for the post apocalyptic one to toss around. I’m super new so I’m not sure if I can PM yet.. but let me know! c:
I’ll do the arranged marriage role with you :)

Awesome! I'll send you a PM shortly :)

Oh hey, I've been craving something with vampires as well lately! The plot you have already sounds interesting since I love a murder mystery thing. I am sure we can do something fun with that :)

Hello I saw that you're interested in a possible mafia rp? I have a fairly fleshed out mafia character already set if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back