• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always looking for you. Yet, I don’t ever seem to find.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“She loved him.
Loved him when her shoved her face so hard into the passenger side window of her small vehicle she saw stars.
Or when, he locked her in the small apartment bathroom, trying to close his mind but also steal her grandmother’s jewelry.
Because that’s love.
It’s long nights, colder days.
Warm summers and early mornings.
Love is, dealing with the bad; crying alone in the shower. Love is, loving; being amazed at the good; memorizing every last second of bliss.”

Hey world! If you read above, thank you.️
I just enjoy writing and reading my partners replies even more.
I of course, follow site rules.
I love, long term stories. That’s all I’m usually looking for.
I write as female oc’s only, anddd can’t stand sheets. Let’s just jump in feet first here guys.

My oc, needs to be needed. She loves to be loved and loves, to fix people who she shouldn’t actually care about.
Below are some plots and cravings I’ve had rolling around.

-The addict and the innocent;
They obviously shouldn’t be together. On the good days their great, on the bad days Welp he falls into a place he can’t come out of and she’s stuck wondering when the monster will strike again. (Vague I know haa.)
I’m okay with doing a story about someone with a mental illness the same way; like a soldier coming home from war with ptsd, or maybe someone with bipolar disorder or even depression.

-A single father and his new girlfriend;
Could you imagine finding love in a girl who just wants to hook up? How heart broken you’d be if she just couldn’t handle actual commitment? What if she decides she can and it’s too late?

-Deadly sins;
High profile billionaire, finding love with someone who isn’t his wife? Very common yet uncommon all wrapped into one.

-Two races; set before black and whites or hell when immigrants first came to the us, (terrible with the actual dates.) two young lovers, how far will they go to be together? A pregnancy, revengeful fathers, gang rivalry’s.

-Rocky loves Emily;
Anything underground is usually illegal. This would be the case with one of the largest, fighting rings on the east coast. One fighter wants to keep going, and well his girl? She wants a life, a life without violence,or war.
In the end, what’s more important money, or your love?

-Secret Kingdoms; A supernatural creature falls in love with a human. And that’s a problem, because humans and said creature; shouldn’t, won’t get along. What happens when two young people of both species fall in love?

-Taken; Walking home alone a young woman has been taken. Taken by a man, or maybe a group of men who think she’s the heiress to a large sum of money. When they realize it’s the wrong girl, they must keep her locked away. Will she find love, with an unstable man?

Hello! I'm pretty new I'm this app but I know my way around an rp, I love the ideas you've came up with, and if you want I'll be your new Rp partner!

Boop.
Home today! Someone come write, whose around. ❤️

I'm around! Gonna go shower but I do like the plots that you've listed. If you want to play the female role I'm okay with that, I'll play the male role.
~ The Addict and The Innocent
~ Secret Kingdoms
~ Taken

These seem interesting to me, so we can try one. Whichever you're most comfortable with.
Message me or reply on here, I'll get back to you when I can. :)

Awesome!! All of those are more than open. Let me know if ya wanna mwah then together or pick the one you like the most and just send me a message!!(:

Hey there. I'm a bit of a history buff. I wanted to ask if we could do a roleplay set in the early forties, nearing the end of WWII, when a 20 year old soldier returns to his high school sweetheart so dramatically different than before.

It'd be a story about how he learns to cope with the horrors he experienced, like discovering the Dachau camp abandoned by Nazis and filled with starved men and burned bodies, and how she learns to cope with this stranger that is her boyfriend.

Sure absolutely! Can’t plot too much right now because I’m supposed to be sleeping haa but send me a message!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back