• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always looking for RP partners!

Poe

I'm a lady Poe.
Hey y'all!

I'm currently in the market for new RP partners! I have a few RPs going at the moment, but would love to broaden my horizons in terms of new genres/characters/styles/etc. I am both an English teacher and a published writer, so I promise I'm not usually that painful to write with!

I usually write multiple paragraphs per response, but if you write less -- that's fine. I will match whatever I'm given, at least. One liners don't do anything for me, really.

In terms of
ideas, I am very open to whatever you'd like to write. I tend to prefer to play the female role (because god does my male writing need some serious work). At the moment I am really interested in: Knight x Princess, Pirate x Princess, Noble x Servant, basically anything royal. HOWEVER, I am honestly up for anything. So do not hesitate to PM me at any time with any idea!

I am also a big advocate for figuring out plots together so that we're both content with the story!

<3

BeyondPoetry said:
Hey y'all!
I'm currently in the market for new RP partners! I have a few RPs going at the moment, but would love to broaden my horizons in terms of new genres/characters/styles/etc. I am both an English teacher and a published writer, so I promise I'm not usually that painful to write with!

I usually write multiple paragraphs per response, but if you write less -- that's fine. I will match whatever I'm given, at least. One liners don't do anything for me, really.

In terms of
ideas, I am very open to whatever you'd like to write. I tend to prefer to play the female role (because god does my male writing need some serious work). At the moment I am really interested in: Knight x Princess, Pirate x Princess, Noble x Servant, basically anything royal. HOWEVER, I am honestly up for anything. So do not hesitate to PM me at any time with any idea!

I am also a big advocate for figuring out plots together so that we're both content with the story!

<3
If by the off-chance that you're still looking for roleplay, I might have a twist on the whole Knight x Princess bit, if you would be interested in hearing it out. Think less medieval and more 1800s.

I would have PMed you, but I can't figure it out. If you're interested, feel free to PM me.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back